Coop

Featured Posts

Bling AND the music.

But mess at telling me I can only be truly a left shark with her onesie. :rip:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doogi

katy , kill yourself sis , before you lay any eggs .

You took it too far. tumblr_n5iceyS7U51rfduvxo1_250.gif

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Prismatic

​You are ****ing rude. This isn't necessary for crying out loud. If you don't like her, then don't comment. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

​You are ****ing rude. This isn't necessary for crying out loud. If you don't like her, then don't comment. 

​It's an internet expression. She will never read this anyway. Talking about being over-sensitive huh? It's just katy :later:

Prismatic

​It's internet expression, chill. Talking about being over-sensitive huh? It's just katy

​"Kill yourself" I don't see people use it so often and "promote online kindness" ****ing bs. 

​"Kill yourself" I don't see people use it so often and "promote online kindness" ****ing bs. 

​:bye: with ya drama :later:

Prismatic

​bye with ya drama :bye:

​Bye with your rudeness. 

Yanko

​tumblr_n5iceyS7U51rfduvxo1_250.gif

bring da noize teas 

Haroon

I was expecting them to make it better looking than that for the price :duck: It doesn't look very appealing to me :huh: I wish it was more shaped to look like the actual costume

​It's an internet expression. She will never read this anyway. Talking about being over-sensitive huh? It's just katy :later:

​Just because a person may not read something, that doesn't give anyone the right to say horrible things about them :noparty: 

I was expecting them to make it better looking than that for the price :duck: It doesn't look very appealing to me :huh: I wish it was more shaped to look like the actual costume

​Just because a person may not read something, that doesn't give anyone the right to say horrible things about them :noparty: 

​I said it, so what? I wont change my opinion about a stupid expression or regret what I did. keep going with your overly sensitive lives.

Vernier

Mess. The days or week after the SB would have been perfect, I doubt anyone really cares that much rn. But sleigh business woman :Chica:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Haroon

​I said it, so what? I wont change my opinion about a stupid expression or regret what I did. keep going with your overly sensitive lives.

​I'm not asking or telling you to change your opinion or to regret it, I'm simply pointing something out which could prevent you from getting into trouble here :shrug: Your choice what you do of course, I just hope you'll choose the route which causes less drama because nobody needs that in their lives :laughga: 

Archived