Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was Out Of Control too powerful to have an official release?

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

I know we never got the full song but the snippets alone proves that the full must slay and perhaps maybe too powerful to have an official release. The song is catchy, her voice is cutesy, lyrics are fun, chorus roasts hairlines, the beat just makes your body wanna go out of control and its a straight friendly song that would have ****ed up the dancefloors at poppin clubs. I think if it released today it would still slay and make people go bananas. Truly one of her best songs but I wish home girl would at least release it on soundcloud or something but at the same time maybe she's being considerate because she knows a lot of her fans will have an ACTUAL heart attack and a bleeding anus from the slayage it will serve. Maybe within time we will get it, I think we are not ready yet and have to earn it because it is some next level sh!t.

RainingOnMe

I think she didn't really mean she wanted to release it "if she found it" :spin: It is an amazing song and it + Animal + Reloaded should have been on TFM, that would have solved the 5 year feud of "TFM is not an album!!" or the opposite :spin: 

TimisaMonster

A song NOT being released doesn't mean it's "too epic". That doesn't make sense...if it was that good it would've been released. :smh:

The song is good, but I don't think it slays like THAT...you wanna talk about slayage?

I remember GGD when the Aura demo leaked...THAT was slayage and it didn't get released on radio. The chorus was too powerful for the basic GP :teehee:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

mariomania1234

It's a cracking pop song but I find it a bit weak and generic for Gaga's standards.

I think it would be seen as a regression if released now.

Vernier

OOC was obviously remade into Tinnitus, which was supposed to be on ARTPOP, as that's what you'd get listening to it :Chica:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Gaga Ate My Ass

A song NOT being released doesn't mean it's "too epic". That doesn't make sense...if it was that good it would've been released. :smh:

The song is good, but I don't think it slays like THAT...you wanna talk about slayage?

I remember GGD when the Aura demo leaked...THAT was slayage and it didn't get released on radio. The chorus was too powerful for the basic GP :teehee:

Aura demo slays but its a mcdonalds kids meal compared to jesus out of control

Cody Draco

Aura demo slays but its a mcdonalds kids meal compared to jesus out of control

​Messiest post I've seen in awhile.

Dorothy Gale

It's not that good. Probably top ten of her unreleased, but I don't think it would smash as hard as everyone thinks it would. 

The versus are some of her best ever, I will be forever annoyed that it, Second Time Around and Animal were never, at least, put on an album

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Jewels n Drugs

All of her unreleased songs slay my life

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

high heeled fem

OOC is just amazing, hopefully it will get release someday!:lolly:

​i know i love it soooooooo much the bridge :giveup:

You see iiii, I need a love that's crazy don't you see? I'm looking for someone who can handle me :emo:

Archived