Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let's celebrate Gaga's happiness!

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

Let's celebrate how radiant gaga's soul has been this year! It's so relieving because I was looking at her old littlemonsters.com posts from 2013 - Mid 2014 and my god she was really depressed and it was sad reading a certain meme/post that was of a little girl with a sad smile that said "Please love me I'm cute" :( this was posted in Jauary of 2014 when Gaga was depressed after having a rough year of injuring her hip, btw ball cancellation, split from troy, and the icing of the cake ARTPOP. I know that Gaga was so passionate of ARTPOP and felt that she couldn't really show us what she was really capable of as an artist for ARTPOP. Til this day I still think her label were the ones that chose what songs made the tracklist and they chose the fast food ones for the final tracklist which made gaga depressed since the era was already stressing her out with having the vma original concept scraped and other differences. Nevertheless Gaga continued and still managed to promote while hiding her sadness. I'm glad Tony saved her and her career and now she looks happier than she's ever been with better people in her life and now I definitely know that her next album will be much better since shes in a much happier place and no one will hold back her true visions :) I also think its nice that shes been documenting her album creative process for LG#5 through instagram posts because it shows shes really confident even in the early stages and shes back to fight.

iloveit123

Things are definitely going amazingly well for her so far! And the public has been taking notice! You can tell her energy is really good. Go Gaga!

Jester

I'm so happy for her right now! She really deserves it. Watching her suffer was so hard

Dr Rogoe

Im so glad she's happier now, and that shows too :nick: It's like we're feeding off her energy or something.

NewYorkCity

Everytime I see her genuilely smile now, you can tell the difference from a year ago... it is so revealing :flutter: I love that she's so happy, a person who has given millions so much happines dreserves everything

Gaga's smile makes me so genuinely happy. I do remember how unhappy and depressed she was and don't want to see her so sad ever again. I hope she'll always be as happy as she is now. I hope she'll marry Taylor and have cute babies and be happy. Whatever makes her happy, makes me happy too. 

Archived