Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Following [Season 3]

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

The Following season 3 starts tonight at 9pm ET on Fox!

If you've never seen a single episode of The Following, then tonight's season three premiere is the perfect time to start watching.

Even though two full seasons of drama and action have already come and gone, this new season opens a brand new chapter of the hit Fox show. Beginning with a massive time jump, FBI agent Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) has put his obsession with serial killer Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) in the past, and now that Joe's on death row awaiting his execution, Ryan believes he'll never have to see him ever again.

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/news/630691/kevin-bacon-on-why-the-following-season-3-is-a-brand-new-chapter

About the series:

A brilliant and charismatic, yet psychotic serial killer communicates with other active serial killers and activates a cult of believers following his every command.

Discuss :)

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Still need to watch season 2 :gum: 

​omg you need to get to it!

Off topic, but how do you add pictures to threads?

Dayman

My favorite characters are all dead - so I don't know if I'll watch now.

Teal Ambition

For those who watched, what did you think of last nights episode? Mark is absolutely insane :eww:

Valextra

For those who watched, what did you think of last nights episode? Mark is absolutely insane :eww:

​To be honest it didn't amused me this episode very much, I hoped for a case totally new in a way, but we'll see :) 

Archived