💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Dreams

wahkeenasitka

Have you ever had a dream in which Gaga made an appearance?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had a dream in which Gaga made an appearance?

• Yes, but only as a background character
    • Yes, and I had an intimate experience with Gaga in my dream
    • Nope, never had a dream with Gaga

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

Oh my god... I just woke up from another crazy dream this morning... and this time I had a serious experience with Gaga in my dream... 

What I remember now that I woke up is.... 

I made a huge meal for Gaga and we ate it together.. and then I spent a long time giving Gaga a really deep, therapeutic massage. She was so sweet and lovely, I was pretty much in this deep state of feeling pure love and devotion. 

And then afterwards all I wanted was just to get tickets to see her show from up close to the stage, but she couldn't get me tickets, so I had to go buy tickets. 

But then she gave me this huge wad of bills. It was kind of a wild mess of twenties, hundreds, fives, singles, etc... 

And then somehow I ended up winning a ticket anyway... 

At some point in the sequence of the dream, after she left, I was bawling my face off... like - weeping and sobbing uncontrollably. 

that's pretty much all I remember right now.

:kisses:

Do you guys have any Gaga related dreams that you'd like to share? Any that you remember? 

The Child

I once dreamed about her, she came with Britney to my house to wish me happy birthday and then Gaga gave me tickets to her show, Britney did too. I suddenly became blind while seeing the Femme Fatale Tour and I remember being sad cause I couldn't go to Gaga's show.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Lona Delery

I once dreamt I was in Wal Mart with Gaga. Then we wanted to buy wine, but it didn't have any, so we went to Lidl (some european discounter). There we bought wine, and Gaga bought me M&Ms.
And afterwards, I bought Gaga a 600$ Louis Vuiton purse.

Some other time, I dreamt that the Swiss artRAVE was in some small club. The entire club was filled out with the catwalks 'cause it was so small, and they were black instead of transparent. Then I realized I was at the wrong concert and woke up.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Sugarfall

Never. I've had a dream of going to artRAVE, but I didn't see Gaga bc I didn't get into the arena :flop:

Nah:coffee:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

I don't really remember that much but I once dreamed about Gaga releasing a smash pop single and album. That was all that i remember :flop: 

vanus

few days ago i had a dream that i got backstage at an awards show ( backstage was my living room lmao) and there were gaga and also ariana ( my 2 favs) and i was so excited gaga was sitting on sofa and i sat next to her and asked her hows shes doing, she said shes busy lately n casually told me shes planting weed in the garden ...

imma cut a bitch

wahkeenasitka

I've had too many. :air:  

​I've definitely had a number of Gaga dreams... she's definitely been a re-occurring dream character for me.

she said shes busy lately n casually told me shes planting weed in the garden ...

that's awesome. trying to TURN YOU ON! and get you hiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhh.....​

Emilyvenus

Yeah I've had 3 or 4, the weirdest one I've had was one where I was at the born this way/monster ball, and I was in the monster pit and gaga went over to me, brought me on stage and asked me if I wanted to preforme the last 2 hours of the show, I said yeah so I sang songs from ARTPOP ( when I had this dream ARTPOP wasn't released yet ) but the thing is, I couldn't hear the songs I was singing. Yeah that's one of the strangest dreams I've had so far  lol.

Kayla

Every time I dream about Gaga, one of these things or a mix of these things happens:

- I've been waiting for a long time in the front row to see her live, then right when people start arriving I have to leave to handle some emergency causing me to give up my spot and miss the entire show.

- She's playing a show in my old high school auditorium and I almost find a way to get backstage while they're setting up. 

- I go to meet her but she's nowhere to be found and/or already left.

- She gradually gets older and older until I'm not even sure it's really Gaga anymore. 

CannaeDrive

I've had too many. :air:  

​I've had many myself, and I remember vividly the first one in 2010, I dreamed I was in Paris, seated on a terrace outside a bistro and Gaga just walked in front of us and I said: "Look, it's Lady Gaga!".

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived