💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna wil give Rebel Heart with US tickets for her Tour...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

It should be optional, because it isn't, it IS desperate, the people who are going to the shows probably have already bought the album this is a way of falsifying sales that wouldn't have happened had this 'promotion' not been put in place.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iloveit123

It's not "giving" the album... the price is tacked on, so the label gets it's money.... I think it's a good thing for her to do.... hey if the demand is there, capitalize on it.

Vernier

If the price of the album is being bundled with the ticket, then it's just a promo tactic. Though, I do wonder if BB will consider changing the rules and not count those sales.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Diamond Heart

smart considering most of the folk that i know that would go see her are all 40+ and is here for her most known songs and hits, not her new albums.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Haroon

I don't see how this could be a bad thing :confused: For the people who don't follow Madonna or her new music and just want to go to a kick ass concert this is great! They get her newest music which she'll be performing at the tour :woot: 

GagaMyBlood95

​What truth? That you are a hater? Yes, that's true.

​This is her best era in a long time. Not sure why you feel is a bad era. Except for the leaks, everything has been perfect. Even the fact that his arenas, makes it a lot better. By the end of it, she will again be the best-selling tour of the year.

​How am I a hater when I said my opinion in a clear way? Please, don't try that on me..

It should be optional, because it isn't, it IS desperate, the people who are going to the shows probably have already bought the album this is a way of falsifying sales that wouldn't have happened had this 'promotion' not been put in place.

​The problem is that most big fans either want the super deluxe or want a physical copy to continue their Madonna collection. Her singles sales show many older fans just don't do itunes. So in some cases this will just pad her chart stats - if people actually use the voucher to download the album (which last time many didn't). 

Prismatic

Does anyone know how much is the vip packages?

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived