šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kanye on Nicki: "She kicked my ass on my own song"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Haldy

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹have you heard wolves? :hor:Ā not happeningĀ 

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹I've not! I'll go give a listen... but still, amazing Kanye music is always welcome!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Where are the lies, give the woman credit where it's due :applause: Also,Ā don't be acting up, he has the right to opinion. And his opinion is that MBDTF is the best album in the last 25 years. I'm sure you all have an opinion on what the best album of the last years is. His just happens to be his own album. Nothing wrong in being confident about your own work. You can all sit down.

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹and hes not even reaching

for meĀ 

the fame monster-confessions on the dance floor-my beautiful dark twisted fantasy are the best albums (mainstream anyway) in the last 20 yearsĀ 

Yanko

"Chris Rock & everyone else at every single media publication called My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy the best album of the last 25 years."

Valextra

I'm pretty sure that in this case he didn't lie, but because it's about Nicki.Ā 

xoxo cupcakke

Best album of the last 25 years? Maybe best rap album of the last 25 years but kĀ :lolly:

xoxo cupcakke

That verse though. It's one of the reasons I became a Nicki fan but then Roman Reloaded was released but then came the masterpiece that is The Pinkprint. Music of the Rap Gods TBHĀ :pray:

Yanko

That verse though. It's one of the reasons I became a Nicki fan but then Roman Reloaded was released but then came the masterpiece that is The Pinkprint. Music of the Rap Gods TBHĀ :pray:

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹dont mention that album in my presenceĀ please

tumblr_nh2d0dsZuN1qltuf1o4_250.gif

Ā 

Didn't he almost not include her verse because he was afraid she'd outshine the rest of the song and that's all people would talk about? Ā Because that's exactly what happenedĀ :lmao:

Computer

I love when one of my queens praises another :sara:Ā 

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

xoxo cupcakke

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹dont mention that album in my presenceĀ please

tumblr_nh2d0dsZuN1qltuf1o4_250.gif

Ā 

Oop. SorryĀ :air:

Archived