💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Neon Hitch - 24:00 EP

ALX

Featured Posts

Today the date in America is 3.01!

That happens to be my magical number of the journey I’m on…
I put out an EP called “301 To Paradiseâ€, sang about the poisoned romances I’ve had behind the door 301 at hotels late at night, I made a collection of 301 necklaces for my fans as membership items that gives them a free pass to my shows for life, a lot of people who have played big roles in my journey live at apt number 301, my first ever agency meeting was in suite 301, I’ve had s-x with 301 people…JOKING!!!!!!

But yeah, that number plays a big role in my life and for my fans. Knowing this, my fans have been hitting me up exited to see what I would do on this day, even my dad asked what I would do today.. It’s kind of like my birthday. Yes Ke$ha, you and me may be sisters (after all we do share some kind of spiritual birthday).

To my frustration, I can’t release the “Sparkâ€s video (that I’m INSANELY EXITED ABOUT) today, we have a few final tweaks to make! And I can’t announce an official album release date (the album is completed and ****ing beautiful) until money decides to start growing on trees or producers don’t want $20k + a track or Jack Nicholson wants to be my sugar daddy (jk, kinda.)
BUT, it’s all good, luckily I’m a magician when it comes to problem solving!

So I decided to hit the studio yesterday and make an EP from scratch for my fans as a thank you for being patient gift! (DL link on Soundcloud)

My ghetto gypsy swag song

LONDON BITCH -
This song is a personal parody on my accent, because when I go to restaurants and order a “Wor-Ah†I have to put on my valley girl accent and play with my hair and say “WATERRR†to be understood. So I made this song for every waiter who ever gave me that strange look. The beat was made by one of my fav Canadians JGramm. I love this boy dearly and I’ve only met him once.

WAKE ME WHEN ITS OVER -

This song is about the devastating police shootings that have been happening recently. I saw one video of a family man being pulled out of his car while his child watching and screamed, it made me cry harder than I have for a long time and I had to write about it. The track is produced by a very funny good old friend of mine, Sam Trocki, aka my very own Larry David. He also produced “Freedomâ€; he has been doing this for a long time and I’m exited to see him fully shine in the way he deserves… (Yes Benny, I’m talking to you.)

GET ME HIGH -
You can probably figure this song out at first listen lol… Puff puff pass along!

BACK AGAINST THE WALL -

This is my protest song that I was inspired to write when in New Orleans at Mardi Gras recently, (The producer KC is also from New Orleans so it’s fully Nola sourced!) I was dancing in this crowd of happy people being free (brought me back to my Glastonbury days) and there it was, a negative force of protesters using god’s name to discriminate same s-x love. This made me MAD so I got in a little fight with them and I posted this picture on Instagram:

LOST AT SEA -
I created this with my old friend I like to call ‘Guacamole’ (True story) and my boy Daniel Lynas who made my “HAPPY NEON†EP with me and Happy Perez.
This song is about my spontaneous decision to cross the pond from London to New York. Love makes you crazy, then when you’re crazy, your boyfriend breaks up with you.
Oh well.

Anyway! The whole concept and product was created in 24 hours.
I hit up my fan @AlexxaCala on Twitter and had him turnaround the artwork in a matter of minutes (far more efficient than I ever experienced while signed to my former label). #FanLabel

I pieced the project together from Miami on Skype and email chains, and pretty much everyone thinks I’m ridiculous for just throwing music out there without a roll out plan, set up time blah blah… But the truth is, I have hundreds of songs that are just being sat on, and everyday I continue to make more. So why not make 6 songs and ACTUALLY JUST PUT THEM OUT?

It was a really fun project for me and got me EXITED again, this industry has a way of making you feel jaded so I figure if I am happy and I’m making my fans happy (as much as I am capable of) then I’m doing the right thing.

No, this is not my most polished work, it’s not been mixed and mastered and isn’t created for radio…But I had a damn good 24 hours making it!

She's so cute and really generous to her fans. :flutter:

I hope her debut album will make a mark for her in the industry as she is so talented yet underrated. :giveup:

xoxo cupcakke

Not bad. She was giving me mega Crystal Castles teas with second track 

inuborg

Wait, a producer could charge 20k for one song? :dead:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

destructivelove

On the run could be such a bop with big production.  Could see it as a club banger

Archived