Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks considers joining the politics

Remus

Featured Posts

Sableye

She's an activist. That's all. It's good for her that she's ambitious and I fully support her attempt to put power behind her ideas. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

She's an activist. That's all. It's good for her that she's ambitious and I fully support her attempt to put power behind her ideas. 

​

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

FATCAT

To be a politician, you need to hide your idiocy before you're elected. Since people already know she's an idiot, she'll get NOWHERE in the polls.

Purr more, hiss less.

here for is tbh. its time for some black people to run this country because all white people so is fxck shiit up :oops:

This is just as Racist as if it were the other way around :smh:

Americans know what they want, but are too scared to do anything that isn't Democrat or Republican, we need to find a good balance, maybe Liberatarian, BTW our current President is Black & our previous President was White & they both ****ed **** up, we need somebody that will focus just on problems at home, for example did you know that in California there are thousands without access to water & raising money for that is not considered important, but apparently donating money to other countries is.

We need to stop looking at Race & just look at qualification :whitney:

#LadyGagaForPresident2016 :legend:

xoxo cupcakke

This is just as Racist as if it were the other way around :smh:

Americans know what they want, but are too scared to do anything that isn't Democrat or Republican, we need to find a good balance, maybe Liberatarian, BTW our current President is Black & our previous President was White & they both ****ed **** up, we need somebody that will focus just on problems at home, for example did you know that in California there are thousands without access to water & raising money for that is not considered important, but apparently donating money to other countries is.

We need to stop looking at Race & just look at qualification :whitney:

#LadyGagaForPresident2016 :legend:

Americans don't know what they want. They think they know what they want but many are too hung up believing what they are told and not voting or running for office. If Americans did know what they wanted, than the 2012 election wouldn't have been a scary mess. The US was very close to choosing Romney who would not have benefitted those who actually need help and assisstance. No need to hate on Obama who passed the Dream Act and is helping immigrants nationwide. You all just like to hate on a president until the next one steps in and then you wished for the previous one

Americans don't know what they want. They think they know what they want but many are too hung up believing what they are told and not voting or running for office. If Americans did know what they wanted, than the 2012 election wouldn't have been a scary mess. The US was very close to choosing Romney who would not have benefitted those who actually need help and assisstance. No need to hate on Obama who passed the Dream Act and is helping immigrants nationwide. You all just like to hate on a president until the next one steps in and then you wished for the previous one

I actually prefer less government in general, however Obama did do good things. Dream Act, Gay Marriage, Pot, taking Troops out of Iraq etc. But we just need somebody who is qualified, Hillary was very qualified, but yeah. Tbh I view Obama as more of a celebrity than a Politician.

xoxo cupcakke

I actually prefer less government in general, however Obama did do good things. Dream Act, Gay Marriage, Pot, taking Troops out of Iraq etc. But we just need somebody who is qualified, Hillary was very qualified, but yeah. Tbh I view Obama as more of a celebrity than a Politician.

:excuseme: Obama is President of our Nation and was Senator of Illinois. JFK was more celebrity than president but Hillary is coming to slay 2K16. Can't have Chris Christie or Jeb Bush plunge this country to depths not yet explores nor discovered

Sizzily

HAHAHAhahahaHAHAHAHAahahaAHAHAhahahaAHHAHA "Aura laugh" Thats rich.

One Banned Boi

:excuseme: Obama is President of our Nation and was Senator of Illinois. JFK was more celebrity than president but Hillary is coming to slay 2K16. Can't have Chris Christie or Jeb Bush plunge this country to depths not yet explores nor discovered

Tbh America will always be a mess, moving to Canada tbh.

The Gays need their own country, not this floppy mess

Prometheus

giphy.gif

MTE​

again with the race card?

will you ever close your mouth?

Britney-Spears-Does-Not-Approve-Reaction

I am on the fence about this.

Running for office? She can hardly run a Twitter account? â€‹

NNNNNN :lmao: 

xoxo cupcakke

Tbh America will always be a mess, moving to Canada tbh.

The Gays need their own country, not this floppy mess

That's why I'm probably going to univeristy in London and not any American city. I just need the extra coins for tuition and housing cause I've already been accepted :lana:

Archived