💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney at the 2015 Polar Plunge

itsdominik

Featured Posts

gagaconvert

okay what is happening in these photos?

can somebody explain the polar plunge?

​Basically it's an event where people run into some freezing cold water (usually during winter I think) to raise money and awareness for a charitable cause. This year it's for the Special Olympics.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​They dive into Lake Michigan to raise money for Chicago Special Olympics. It seems to be a pretty big deal, Fallon was there too.

​Don't forget to mention that it's a freezing temperature outise in Chicago now, so It's a pretty noble and courageous thing to do lol.

RAMROD

Said her weave froze :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bad Monster Kid

This is so close to my house. Wish I had known. Anybody here go? 

She isn't wearing heels. Breaking the rules of FAME. Who else but the queen? :giveup:

On a serious note, this is nice. Charity and raising awareness chanteuse.

Bad Bromance

This is so close to my house. Wish I had known. Anybody here go? 

​IKR??  I live in the NW suburbs, not too close, but not that far either!  Do you live in the city?  If so, in what neighborhood?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Monster Kid

​IKR??  I live in the NW suburbs, not too close, but not that far either!  Do you live in the city?  If so, in what neighborhood?

Yes. Hyde Park on the south side. I think the plunge is on the south side as well. At least it looked so from the photos. 

Gaga Ate My Ass

I really like taylors body because its a realistic body of how a man in his early 30s look. Its clear that hes gained weight but I find that so s-xy because it gives me daddy teas and makes me wanna cuddle with him in bed :flutter: i mean look at gaga next to him! She looks like a 5 year old who just received a giant hot soft teddy bear for christmas :flutter: They are so cute together :giveup: 

degenerate

1) This is like the cutest thing I've seen in forever 2) Taylor is ****ing ridiculously beautiful and I want to sniff his sweaty underwear 3) Her security is probably super pissed off at her doing this :smh:

Archived