💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Samsun unveils Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge

Henry

Featured Posts

Henry

galaxys6-18.0.png

Samsung just announced its new Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, its 2015 flagship smartphones. The S6 and S6 Edge have a completely redesigned look and feel and have ditched the cheap plastic for premium metal and glass. They look and feel great, if a bit familiar. Check them out in the photos below and judge for yourself.

In typical Samsung fashion, the Galaxy S6 phones are packed with the latest technology: an octacore Samsung Exynos processor (for the international version, Samsung would not confirm what processor the US models will use); 5.1-inch QHD Super AMOLED displays; 3GB of RAM; 32, 64, or 128GB of internal storage; 16-megapixel cameras with optical image stabilization; a new fingerprint sensor in the home button that no longer requires a swipe; an infrared heart-rate monitor that Samsung says also helps the camera obtain accurate white balance; integrated support for both Qi and PMA wireless charging; fast USB charging that’s 1.5 times faster than the Galaxy S5; a speaker that’s 1.5 times louder than the S5’s; and integrated support for Samsung Pay, which uses either NFC or MFT (LoopPay) technology for transactions.

galaxys6-1.0.pnggalaxys6-3.0.pnggalaxys6-4.0.pnggalaxys6-5.0.pnggalaxys6-6.0.pnggalaxys6-7.0.pnggalaxys6-9.0.pnggalaxys6-10.0.pnggalaxys6-32.0.pnggalaxys6-17.0.pnggalaxys6-27.0.pnggalaxys6-31.0.pnggalaxys6-33.0.pnggalaxys6-34.0.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

so what do you think we get to see?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

A bent display

Nice camera

finger scanner

nothing innovative tbh :)

ive been an android fan since my first phone but after my recent android broke im turning to apple very soon, will be the first one to order iphone  7 bookmark this.

Henry

so what do you think we get to see?

​Galaxy S6 and Galaxy 6 Edge for sure , no other word on what we may see

RAMROD

I just hope no more preloaded apps inside it.

I hate that shiz tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Henry

I just hope no more preloaded apps inside it.

I hate that shiz tbh.

​Yea, there is word going around that they will remove all the bloatware so I hope they do

nikola

Its too badi will not be able to buy it cuz i recently bought s5

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TheFame Monster

ofc they would announce the s6 after I order my iPhone 6 plus...so done rn

You can most likely cancel the preorder or return it as soon as you get it. 

Archived