Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Create European leg for the next tour

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Let's say the next album will be at least as succesful as ARTPOP. Create a European leg for Gaga's next tour

July 3rd 2016 London, UK - The O2

July 5th 2016 London, UK - The O2

July 6th 2016 London, UK - The O2

July 9th 2016 Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena

July 10th 2016 Manchester, UK - Manchester arena

July 12th 2016 Birmingham, UK - National Indoor Arena

July 16th 2016 Glasgow, Scotland - The SSE Hydro

July 18th 2016 in, Ireland - 3Arena

July 21st 2016 Stockholm, Sweden - Ericsson Globe

July 22nd 2016 Stockholm, Sweden - Ericsson Globe

July 26th 2016 Paris, France - Bercy Arena

July 27th 2016 Paris, France - Bercy Arena

July 29th 2016 Herning, Denmark - Jyske Bank Boxen

August 1st 2016 Amsterdam, Holland - Ziggo Dome

August 4th 2016 Antwerpen, Belgium - Sportpaleis

August 6th 2016 Berlin, Germany - O2 World

August 8th 2016 Cologne, Germany - Lanxess Arena

August 12th 2016 Vienna, Austria - Wiener Stadthalle

August 14th 2016 Milan, Italy - Mediolanum Forum

August 16th 2016 Zürich, Switzerland - Hallenstadion

August 18th 2016 Barcelone, Spain - Palau Sant Jordi

Share your European leg!:thetea:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neptune

Pretty sure she won't be back to Portugal with her next tour, unless the album sells like hot cakes. Butttttttt... who cares, I'll go to Barcelona.

Bellatrix

We have more arenas in Stockholm than Ericsson Globe... but I wish it won't be Stockholm again for Sweden. It should be Gothenburg next time. 

Sugarfall

Just add a Finland date ffs :grr:

ARTPOP went gold here and all her concerts have sold out here, so I don't understand why she dumped us for artRAVE :crossed:

iAstroLeo

Pretty sure she won't be back to Portugal with her next tour, unless the album sells like hot cakes. Butttttttt... who cares, I'll go to Barcelona.

​

Ritmos & Blues said that we really left her stunned and she loved our show, there is still hope :giveup::legend:

Neptune

​

Ritmos & Blues said that we really left her stunned and she loved our show, there is still hope :giveup::legend:

​At the end of the day, it's all about the money. Unfortunately, the show didn't sell out, which is comprehensible, since the arena is huge, compared to the country's population. If anything failed, was their assumption that Spanish people would come here to see her. But that's besides the point.

If she manages to come back strong and gets her spot on the radio once again, then I'd say it's possible. Otherwise, it will be difficult.

Pain of fame1

Just add a Finland date ffs :grr:

ARTPOP went gold here and all her concerts have sold out here, so I don't understand why she dumped us for artRAVE :crossed:

​I'm sure it was because of her hip. artRAVE grossed 89M but it could easly reach 100M mark with 12 shows more. The problem was C2C era+ gaga's hip. Actually gaga said she started dancing well like in ocotober. 

darkchylde

Here's mine. There's no dates but it'd take place between May and September (2017), shows spaced at least a day between them unless they're on the same city. A blank space equals a week of rest/free time/other projects.

London (2)
Edinburgh
Dublin

Berlin
Amsterdam
Munich

Paris (2)
Brussels
Vienna
Milan
Rome

Copenhague
Oslo
Stockholm
Moscow

Madrid (2)
Barcelona
Athens
Sofia

ARTPOPNick

Here's mine. There's no dates but it'd take place between May and September (2017), shows spaced at least a day between them unless they're on the same city. A blank space equals a week of rest/free time/other projects.

London (2)
Edinburgh
Dublin

Berlin
Amsterdam
Munich

Paris (2)
Vienna
Milan
Rome

Copenhague
Oslo
Stockholm
Moscow

Madrid (2)
Barcelona
Athens
Sofia

​No Belgium I see... 

ARTPOPNick

​Oops. Forgot. Fixed.

Hahahah Thanks, but she performs in Antwerp... Brussels only has 1 big stadium, or some small venues but no big arena like Antwerp...

I need her to come to Newcastle again (in the UK). I hate having to travel all over the place every time an artist comes on tour here.

Archived