Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: "I love Miley and Gaga"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Brandon

Yeah cause when we love somebody we publicly humiliate them :later: :bye: 

This. If someone humiliated/bashed me in public I wouldn't forgive them. Even if  that person says (s)he loves me later. Won't trust them. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

This. If someone humiliated/bashed me in public I wouldn't forgive them. Even if  that person says (s)he loves me later. Won't trust them. 

​In any case that's Madonna and Gaga's business... Gaga already said in an interview in which she mentionned Madonna, that 'the door will always be open for anyone who wants to join and having fun'... Whatever happens I think everybody should get over it... 

darkwolf

​Where did I say that ??? I just said they should stop this mess, because this fan war became too disrepectful and violent sometime (from both sides). Where is the music and art in all of this ? Where are the values both Madonna and Gaga praise? 

That's just boring and sad.

I just think people are making drama about it. It was ONE issue. Madonna never said Gaga whole career was a copy, just BTW. Don't forget Madonna also praised Lady Gaga many times... Nothing is only black or white...

​It will never stop, even if M and gaga try. You can just see how so many in here are still pressed as f$$k, and the same thing with some Madonna fans.

It's funny how people only the BTW drama and the "reductive" comment, when Madonna has appreciated Gaga since the beginning.

​That's called being bitter. And mashing up too songs, is not humiliation.

An example of humiliation is when someone starts insulting you for no reason on TV shows and award ceremonies, like What Elton John did. And guess what, Madonna has forgiven him. ;)

monketsharona

​That's called being bitter. And mashing up too songs, is not humiliation.

An example of humiliation is when someone starts insulting you for no reason on TV shows and award ceremonies, like What Elton John did. And guess what, Madonna has forgiven him. ;)

​This  ! and we all must know that Gaga is not the kind of people saying 'You b*tch ! I hate you !'

Gaga already talked about Madonna and the BTW / EY mash up.. She wasn't resentful or hateful about it... She even said she's quite proud of making Madonna pissed and proud Madonna was singing her song every night of her tour (even if it wasn't in a positive way). Gaga is definitely not the type of people being resentful or hateful... 

Sugarfall

I don't understand why Gaga fans basically call Madonna a bully, Madonna's fans can be that but not Madonna. She said something she doesn't like, but mostly just praises Gaga. Just like everyone, Madonna likes something and doesn't like something in a person :shrug:

britneybritney4

Madonna never humiliated Gaga in public yall R too much :sweat: Gaga ripped off one of Madonnas songs and Madonna called her out on it. That's all. 

MJHolland

just because women now can own their s-xuality in the way modern pop stars have, doesnt negate the fact that women are simultaneously s-xually exploited. i guess it just depends on the specific example, whose choosing what, if at all, its not like if one option exists the other doesnt. 

​Agreed. The two are not mutually exclusive. 

Runway

Madonna never humiliated Gaga in public yall R too much :sweat: Gaga ripped off one of Madonnas songs and Madonna called her out on it. That's all. 

Yeah she ripped a madonna song off which was already a rip off. Lol the nerve

britneybritney4

Yeah she ripped a madonna song off which was already a rip off. Lol the nerve

eh not really 

This sounds bitter to me, putting Gaga next to Miley and saying "all these guys" just makes it sound like she's intentionally stating she's above everyone.

​That's how I hear it too.

mister max

Madonna: " I'am licking gaga's ass so much."

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived