Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rapper releases "gay" cover-> your opinion on it?

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I don't agree with it, but to each is own. As long as it's not an negative exploitation of another communities beliefs and practices, I'm good. 

EDIT: What my post is supposed to imply is that while I don't support the practice, if this rapper is exploiting the homos-xual community as a way to seek attention or a sales boost that is completely intolerable. If he truly supports the community then the  cover is fine in my opinion. 

Michael

That's so great that he would risk it all to stand up for something he believes in! :applause:

Vernier

Looks like an outtake from Madonna's GGW mv :rip:

But his intention was nice, good for him :applause:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Michael

Personally, I don't agree with it, but to each is own. As long as it's not an negative exploitation of another communities beliefs and practices, I'm good. 

​tumblr_mxlmbsdWKT1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I'm sorry but I don't understand what the issue is. Yes, I don't believe in practicing homos-xuality, but I would never judge or discriminate someone based on their lifestyle. That's wrong and disgusting. I'm allowed to have an opinion. Furthermore, If you read my post when I say, "As long as it's not a negative exploitation of another communities beliefs or practices I'm good", you would know that I was supporting the gay community by saying..."As long as this isn't some marketing ploy to exploit the gays (with a negative intention or motive) then I think the cover is fine. It wouldn't be right to use this as a way to seek attention or make their image look squeaky clean. If he support the community, no problem, but don't turn it into a cash grab.

Michael

I'm sorry but I don't understand what the issue is. Yes, I don't believe in practicing homos-xuality, but I would never judge or discriminate someone based on their lifestyle. That's wrong and disgusting. I'm allowed to have an opinion. Furthermore, If you read my post when I say, "As long as it's not a negative exploitation of another communities beliefs or practices I'm good", you would know that I was supporting the gay community by saying..."As long as this isn't some marketing ploy to exploit the gays (with a negative intention or motive) then I think the cover is fine. It wouldn't be right to use this as a way to seek attention or make their image look squeaky clean. If he support the community, no problem, but don't turn it into a cash grab.

Valextra

Great gesture, I think there should be more gay rappers in the scene like Zebra Katz and be more popular.

NewYorkCity

Going away from this thread because I don't want to start a **** storm against certain user. :bye:

But congrats to this rapper, he is very brave and he is risking a lot with this :applause: 

Archived