💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

AHS impact on sales

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

How much of an impact do you think AHS will have on Gaga's sales? Minimal? Moderate? Substantial? 

Probably on Grindr

Robinladen

If they use a song of her in a cool way that would probably help.

I doubt her sales will rise much from this in general tho.

Blue Jeans

Moderate

But I'll be disappointed if they don't use Bloody Mary on one of the episodes.. that song is so creepy and it slays so hard :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

monketsharona

it's going to depend if the season will be good or not... Actually that's a risk to be the Lead Lady of a show that is down in quality... I love AHS but I don't know if the fans are going to love Gaga while Jessica Lange is left... The latter was doing the show to me (and to the main part of fans)... I hope Gaga will achieve to bring new viewers and make this show fresh ! :)

Duella Dvil

If they use her like they did Stevie... Yeah. But I kinda DON'T want her to be Gaga... I want her to be a character in this universe. Don't want her to be another La Chameleon... That was lady gaga with a gun and a different name...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Blue Jeans

it's going to depend if the season will be good or not... Actually that's a risk to be the Lead Lady of a show that is down in quality... I love AHS but I don't know if the fans are going to love Gaga while Jessica Lange is left... The latter was doing the show to me (and to the main part of fans)... I hope Gaga will achieve to bring new viewers and make this show fresh ! :)

​Its Not confirmed that she's the Leading lady and also Ryan Murphy nor FX has confirmed the departure of Jessica Lange

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

monketsharona

​Its Not confirmed that she's the Leading lady and also Ryan Murphy nor FX has confirmed the departure of Jessica Lange

​I really hope she'll be back because Jessica Lange is just a f*cking great actress... AHS without her is not AHS anymore... 

Blue Jeans

​I really hope she'll be back because Jessica Lange is just a f*cking great actress... AHS without her is not AHS anymore... 

​Yes i hope she comes back, i can't even imagine Gaga acting next to her its just such a dream come true for me :giveup:

SpadesToStart

If the show does well and people like her character, it will definitely boost sales should she choose to release a single or album in late 2015 or early 2016.  Even if the music is not on the show, people will think "Oh I love her on AHS, I should check out her new song"

Archived