💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are your parents' favorite Gaga songs?

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

My dad LOVES playing Born This Way on the biggest speakers he can find. Surprised me.

​He Gay

pOWUuSV.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir

none

​edit: wait, once i was listening to aura on headphones really loud and my mom was like "what song is that? i like the melody" and then i told her it was gaga and she was like ":later:"

forslayage

gypsy! Also My mom literally bought the cheek to cheek deluxe cd because she wanted to play it in her car because she liked it so much even though I never mentioned ctc before to her :lmao:

Caesium

My mum loves Brown Eyes, Monster, Speechless, Born This Way and You and I.

And I once heard my dad singing Judas :toofunny: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Paper Gangsta

​edit: wait, once i was listening to aura on headphones really loud and my mom was like "what song is that? i like the melody" and then i told her it was gaga and she was like ":later:"

​Same happened to me with Paper Gangsta :rip:

HolyFameMonster

My mom actually dislikes Gaga but I have caught her singing along to Paparazzi, Poker Face, You and I, Born This Way, and Do What U Want! lol maybe she's secretly a monster

tumblr_mtc87kwpKa1s5176uo1_1280.gif

GovernmentGaga

My mom likes: Alejandro, Judas, Edge of Glory, and Do What U Want (She's a big fan though and enjoys a lot that Gaga does. She just hates when Gaga makes herself look ugly)
My step-dad likes: Just Dance, Bad Romance, Bad Kids, Do What U Want, and LOVES C2C
My dad likes: Poker Face, Bad Romance, Judas, and Born This Way (He really wants to see her live in concert)

*** Shameless Self Promo ***
But my family's absolute favorite song EVER (Not Gaga) is 'Meant for Me to Meet You'. Written by: your's truly. Buy it on iTunes for 0.99 cents https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/meant-for-me-to-meet-you-single/id967488058

Also watch the full length video about the backstory of the song... it's powerful http://youtu.be/8pXGERR8YYQ

Archived