💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Am I the only one who feels utterly disgusted by Rob Fusari?

Neptune

Featured Posts

Supersonic

​they weren't lying sis. her pop career took a dive during art pop, it's a known fact by everyone.

​Then why make that person feel bad asking a legitimate question? They obviously can't loathe a person very much when they desperately want Gaga to collab with him again. No reason to sound so condescending.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this topic was about Katy Perry/ Taylor Swift/ some other pop diva you would've been given a warning point for flamebait, but since everybody agrees with you, it's fine.

elijahfan

No you're not. And as much as I love Chica, the attention she gives to this person irks me a lot. This man is mentally sick and he needs help.

If this topic was about Katy Perry/ Taylor Swift/ some other pop diva you would've been given a warning point for flamebait, but since everybody agrees with you, it's fine.

​.

Curunir

I feel ya. There's just something about him that's soo off-putting:millie:

EDIT: somehow this got posted twice. saying it once apparently wasn't enough to describe how i feel about him

Whispering

Unlike Katy or Taylor, this person actually worked with Gaga. He also recently did an interview in which he said he would want to work with her again and then turned around and did another interview that slammed her. 

The topic is current and relevant to Gaga, unlike the two examples you gave. 

Stephen

No you're not. And as much as I love Chica, the attention she gives to this person irks me a lot. This man is mentally sick and he needs help.

​this. :ohno:

Unlike Katy or Taylor, this person actually worked with Gaga. He also recently did an interview in which he said he would want to work with her again and then turned around and did another interview that slammed her. 

​Are you okay, does this justifies hates toward a person?

Omg, I recently spoke with my mom and she promised me $500, but today she told me she won't give me $500, let me create a post on facebook so me and everybody else could bash on her.

SMH, DO YOU EVEN THINK :lmao:

can someone tell me what did he do? Like I actually cant remember:awkney:

​Listen to Gaga's last interview at Howard Stern.

​That's one of the reasons why I decided to open the thread. I have nothing against people who respect him as an artist and give him some attention (hell, I love Chica, and I think she's amazing), but he's so off-putting to me.

​Thank you. It's not like I decided to bash him for no reason, and this is not supposed to be a hate thread. I just stated my opinion, based on his recent mentions of Gaga and given everything we know about him, at this point.

​Are you okay, does this justifies hates toward a person?

Omg, I recently spoke with my mom and she promised me $500, but today she told me she won't give me $500, let me create a post on facebook so me and everybody else could bash on her.

SMH, DO YOU EVEN THINK :lmao:

​Did your mom rape you and then told everyone she would like to be with you around once again? Let's not.

EDIT: the forum is not aggregating my multiple replies :cry:

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived