Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race S7 Premiere PREVIEW ~20m

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

I thought Kandy Ho was gonna be more interesting but she just drowned in the masses and I'm positively surprised by Violet, she's now among my Top 3 tbh

Xgongiviguess

Ahhh I'm so tempted to watch but I wanna be surpised and see the whole thing at once

​It's flawless, in a way we got to see THREE runway looks. and this season is truly a standout!!

Sizzily

YASSSSS! I really want to watch it but I think I'll wait till monday. Me and my mom are going to watch the season togther. I got her to watch the last three seasons on Amazon and she liked them.

One Banned Boi

Xgongiviguess

I thought Kandy Ho was gonna be more interesting but she just drowned in the masses and I'm positively surprised by Violet, she's now among my Top 3 tbh

same, she was in my top 3, so was Miss Fame before I saw her messy makeup and that tape on her forehead showing. and that "My brand..." talk is going to get old really quick.

​Who are your top 3?

mine are: MAX, Pearl, Trixie

Xgongiviguess

I've seen it :sis:

The entire episode (until the elimination) leaked like a week ago 

​the entire preview or the actual episode????? :omg: 

Lucifer

​the entire preview or the actual episode????? :omg: 

​Actual episode. Someone recorded it during the premier. But it stops right before they announce who's gonna lipsync for their life. The link posted on ATRL is down, though. :noparty:

Xgongiviguess

​Actual episode. Someone recorded it during the premier. But it stops right before they announce who's gonna lipsync for their life. The link posted on ATRL is down, though. :noparty: 

well crap

Supersonic

same, she was in my top 3, so was Miss Fame before I saw her messy makeup and that tape on her forehead showing. and that "My brand..." talk is going to get old really quick.

​Who are your top 3?

mine are: MAX, Pearl, Trixie

​Mine are Max, Pearl and Violet! I knew about Miss Fame before, but that entrance look was messy as hell and she seems to be quite condescending

Xgongiviguess

​Mine are Max, Pearl and Violet! I knew about Miss Fame before, but that entrance look was messy as hell and she seems to be quite condescending

​Max and I are friends, we chat all the time and she likes and comments on my Insta posts! yay

Archived