💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What annoys me the most with Gaga and her team

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

it's that we never KNOW.

we are still "in the dark."

I mean we never have information when we need it.

Last example, it's for Till It Happens To You.

They can tell to us what's happening.

What are the plans?

We are in the doubt all the time. I mean, why don't they tell us: "we think about it" "no" "yes"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its just a song she made for a movie. Diane was the one who hyped it. Inb4 everyone hypes themselves with possible oscars nominations and blah blah blah, and the song ends up never being released.

ViviLittleM

Its just a song she made for a movie. Diane was the one who hyped it. Inb4 everyone hypes themselves with possible oscars nominations and blah blah blah, and the song ends up never being released.

​it's not just for the song.

it's for all the projects, it's always like that

RAMROD

Perhaps that she learns from past mistakes and how rabid her fanbase is?

She can't say anything anymire without being blamed on when somethings goes wrong.

So perhaps she takes the silence is golden attitude now.

Besides, she have said that she will be more quieter for future projects or album until it happens.

Latest example being Grammy performance and starring in AHS.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Child

I prefer being it this way than like back in the ARTPOP era, she talked so much during 2012 that we all got disappointed.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

​it's not just for the song.

it's for all the projects, it's always like that

​i agree with you, we all want to be aware of whats going on, but after all the HEAVY criticism during the AP era made by fans, i think its good that they are letting the work speak for itself.

Well we are a fanbase not part of her team so it's normal don't know these things immediately, maybe they don't even decide yet. 

JustPokeHerFace

I prefer being it this way than like back in the ARTPOP era, she talked so much during 2012 that we all got disappointed.

​This. I'm glad she's keeping quiet on details until these projects are close to completion or release. 

ViviLittleM

It's not the first time.

again they prefer to say nothing and ignore us rather than say things clearly... for the HQ version for example

The Child

​This. I'm glad she's keeping quiet on details until these projects are close to completion or release. 

​This, and moreover I'm having heart attack every time she releases something by surprise.

This is the only problem I have with Gaga being quiet about her upcoming work.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TEANUS

The times we've gotten the maddest at her were the times she didn't say anything.

ARTPOP fourth single, Eau de Gaga/ Temple release, new songs at artRave, and the app are all great examples. We latch onto strong, supported rumors that make sense and that Gaga has teased. And instead of clearing things up ("sorry monsters, not sure where this came from, but it's not happening! Xoxo" would suffice) she allows us to get hyped for nothing. She knows what goes on with us, there's just no stopping it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived