Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor on Katy: "I'm never going to talk about her"

Yanko

Featured Posts

It is impossible to imagine other pop stars spending time doing all this. Can she really be this nice all the time? ‘No, because that’s annoying, too,’ she says, laughing. ‘And it’s not real if someone appears to never have any issues with anyone. I have my friends, I have enemies. I have bad days when I don’t want to go to a photo shoot, but I’m not going to show up four hours late, I’m going to be there on time. I’m not nice all the time but I try not to be carelessly rude to people who don’t deserve it.

‘When I’m with my friends, we don’t say glowing things about everybody,’ she says, grinning conspiratorially. ‘We’re not sitting around going [adopts Stepford Wives-esque voice and posture], “You know who’s really special and wonderful?†That’s not what we talk about – we’re normal girlfriends.’

But just whom they might be talking about in that way, Swift is not prepared to share. The gossip sites’ one-time fascination with her love life may have been temporarily frustrated, but it threatens to be replaced by interest in her apparent feud with Katy Perry, the rumoured subject of a track on 1989, Bad Blood. â€˜I’m not giving them anything to write about,’ she says, smiling steelily. ‘I’m not walking up the street with boys, I’m not stumbling out of clubs drunk. But I’m never going to talk about her in my interview. It’s not going to happen.’

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/11430433/Taylor-Swift-A-relationship-No-ones-going-to-sign-up-for-this.html

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

this feud is so childish imo.. :magde: I mean, those kind of feuds are always so unnecessary and immature. 

​but is it even a real feud?

Supersonic

EDIT: MISREAD THE F*CKING TITLE TWICE IN A ROW I'M A ****ING MESS.

Anyways, it would have been nice if she'd just be quite and let the song speak for itself.

monketsharona

this feud is so childish imo.. :magde: I mean, those kind of feuds are always so unnecessary and immature. 

​it happens to anyone in the 'real' life... You can't like everybody.. It looks like unnecessary because media talks about it... But you definitely don't know what happened in private...

​it happens to anyone in the 'real' life... You can't like everybody.. It looks like unnecessary because media talks about it... But you definitely don't know what happened in private...

​That's exactly the point. 

The media makes a big story about this "feud" and this is a bit annoying. 

Supersonic

This "feud" is so boring and stupid. What are they even fighting about?

​Katy being a rude b---h to Taylor since their careers started, Katy trying to sabotage Taylor's tour by hiring her backup dancers and making them quite half-way through the tour and Katy suprisingly having had 2 succeeding boyfriends who continously talk smack about Taylor :madge:

monketsharona

Tbh this feud was make up by the media and those two are playing along :laughga:

​like most of feuds between artists ^^ 

Gaga too busy snatching 2015 up while these 2 pingas "fued" over NOTHING!:manicure:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Archived