Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Now Considered As An A-List Singer

lindongardon

Featured Posts

lindongardon

According to this:

http://www.criticofmusic.com/2012/11/vocal-profile-lady-gaga.html?m=1

Before the oscars, she was categorized in B-List singers. After that stunning performance, Gaga just proved them wrong that even themselves can't deny her vocal prowess.

:legend:

(Well, it's just a blog but I assure you that the people behind that blog are well-knowledgeable in terms of music)

Here is the list of singers acc. on their voice rating

Star: Universal AcclaimBeyonceCeline DionKelly ClarksonMariah CareyMichael JacksonWhitney Houston

A-List: High Critical ReceptionAdeleAriana GrandeCarrie UnderwoodChristina AguileraDemi LovatoFlorence Welch (Florence + The Machine)Hayley WilliamsKelly RowlandLady GagaLea MicheleP!nkSara BareillesTori KellyUsher

B-List: Generally Favorable Critical ReceptionBridgit MendlerChristina GrimmieConor MaynardEllie GouldingElly Jackson (La Roux)Lana Del ReyMiley Cyrus

C-List: Mixed Critical ReceptionAdam Levine (Maroon 5)Avril LavigneCarly Rae JepsenEminemGwen StefaniJustin BieberKaty PerryKeshaPixie LottRihanna

D-List: Negative Critical ReceptionBritney SpearsSelena GomezTaylor Swift

Katy in the C-List, not bad. :applause:

Taylor in the D-List. :party:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I think Gaga can outdo Beyonce esp. in terms of versatility.  :manicure:

​

You can't really compare them, they have extremely different talents. 

I love Beyoncé, but Gaga is way better than her. :huh: 

Taylor in D-List :air: pretty harsh and that's coming from someone who doesn't like her at all

I love Beyoncé, but Gaga is way better than her. :huh: 

Taylor in D-List :air: pretty harsh and that's coming from someone who doesn't like her at all

​THIS! Gaga's vocal range is so much better than Bey, even though i love her. its the truth :yes:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

RAMROD

Why just now tbh?

But glad she is in regardless.

Slae Gaga!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Taylor hate needs to stop. You're sick and obsessed.

​This, why are you laughing? I'll never understand

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Lady Gaga. You insanely talented woman. I will not belittle you by saying that you should have been doing this since 2008, because you changed the pop landscape for decades to come, and pushed artistic boundaries and stood by your work in good times and bad. Throughout your career, you have seen ups and more recently your downs. However, you just send the pendulum back on an upward sing.

First off, what a voice. This was your best vocal performance, period, hands down. The six months of vocal training have been showing not only in this performance, but in your work with Tony Bennett and your live performances since. The vibrato: magnificent and effortless. The placement: semi-operatic, excellent and strain free. The texture, the timbre: lush. When we look back at videos from 2009 up to even 2013, we see some characteristics that have been erased. You have answered your critics, and you have politely smacked them in the face. Not only did you surpass yourself, you put yourself in elite vocal company. No, you didn't do Mariah's whistles, Beyoncé's runs or Kelly's belts: you were all Gaga. For seven years the Madonna comparisons have been running rampant. Madonna wishes she could deliver a vocal like this. You now have the artistic capability of Madonna, and the vocal craft of a true professional. It has been a dirty little secret that you can actually sing, but now the entire public can lavish in its truth, and your truth.

Archived