Kelly Osbourne QUITS Fashion Police

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT

Here is the statement from E!

“Kelly Osbourne is departing E!s Fashion Police to pursue other opportunities, and we would like to thank her for her many contributions to the series over the past five years, during which time the show became a hit with viewers. Fashion Police will return, as scheduled, on Friday, March 30th at 9:00 p.m. and no decisions have been made on her replacement.â€

​I'm on the verge of a break down now, Kelly was such a huge part of the show :(

thatfoxyfeeling

She will come out with a 'tell all' interview about what happened behind the scenes to cash in on that cheque.

Not sure if it's true but I read she just wasn't happy with how the show was being handled since Joan passed away. I quite liked the new team especially Kathy but I agree that things will only go downhill now that Joan is gone. 

Their is more to this than Giuliana Rancic remarks.  Rancic - I don't get how her remarks was racist.  I took it and still do as Zanda  looked like a hippie, and the hippie look did not fit her. 

Ok for the sensitive people out their - Rancic apologized.

But I am happy that Kelly is gone.  I tune in flipping channels and notice what she is wearing while the foursome are doing style of other people.  Talk about wanting to yell at them. " Look right next to you do you think that is style  what KO is wearing.   Make a joke about her coming to work - that would of made the show now a success.

above it all - KO is so opinionated and so vain.  The one fault of Joan Rivers is that she liked Kelly O. 

shaneybaby

i didn't think guilianas comment was so bad. zendaya seems sensitive and insecure to me for blowing it up like that. or seeking attention idk. i think she meant like bob marley hair n like so many homeless hippies have dreadlocks like that, its not about being BLACK, its about the hair n how it relates to hippies or homeless people of all skin colors. I don't like when people try to make things about race when its not n i believe Zendaya did that. go to venice beach for an hour in LA n tell me how many potheads you see with dreadlocks Zendaya. a million. lol like lighten up 

but i don't really care about kelly leaving but don't blame it on guiliana for a comment about someones hair u decided is racist when its not lol 

Not sure if it's true but I read she just wasn't happy with how the show was being handled since Joan passed away. I quite liked the new team especially Kathy but I agree that things will only go downhill now that Joan is gone. 

​I think your right on that.  I remember reading somewhere that Kelly O thought she would be in Joan R seat,  But Kathy G got it. 

Willy Wonka

i didn't think guilianas comment was so bad. zendaya seems sensitive and insecure to me for blowing it up like that. or seeking attention idk. i think she meant like bob marley hair n like so many homeless hippies have dreadlocks like that, its not about being BLACK, its about the hair n how it relates to hippies or homeless people of all skin colors. I don't like when people try to make things about race when its not n i believe Zendaya did that. go to venice beach for an hour in LA n tell me how many potheads you see with dreadlocks Zendaya. a million. lol like lighten up 

but i don't really care about kelly leaving but don't blame it on guiliana for a comment about someones hair u decided is racist when its not lol 

​Just because you don't understand how it's racist doesn't mean it isn't racist. 

​It's not up to people who are not a POC to decide what is and what isn't racist towards POC.

This makes me really sad.  I really like watching the show and it won't be the same without Kelly.  I really liked her on there.  Like some others on here I didn't really see the big deal with Giulianna's comment.  I watched the episode and it didn't phase me at all.  I didn't see it as racist at all.  I do understand how some could have taken it that way though and Giulianna has apologized for that.  I wonder if there are other reasons for Kelly leaving.  I really hope so because to leave because of this Zendaya situation is just crazy to me.  :(

Archived