💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly Osbourne QUITS Fashion Police

Skins

Featured Posts

Vernier

I am sure she got fired, but she is saying she quite just to look good. That is what you get when you threaten to quite your job. 

​This. with how she pushed Guiliana under the bus and threatened to spill, pretty sure she got her ass fired :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Above Submit ​reply there's an option Insert other media & then you press insert image from URL :yes:

​Thanks :)

is she like stupid......after this she will be noone that show made her fAmeus xDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

I can't imagine she quit because of Giuliana's vaguely racist joke. For years Kelly sat there and cackled when Joan Rivers made jokes about race. Jokes that were FAR more offensive then Guliana's pot and patchouli joke.

There must be another explanation for her leaving the show that we are not privy to yet.

angelduuh

I'm happy she's not there anymore, she dresses very bad and i don't see why she's there. I hope Guiliana quits too

I can't imagine she quit because of Giuliana's vaguely racist joke. For years Kelly sat there and cackled when Joan Rivers made jokes about race. Jokes that were FAR more offensive then Guliana's pot and patchouli joke.

There must be another explanation for her leaving the show that we are not privy to yet.

​Agreed.

blacklistedd

Kelly Osbourne is so obnoxious and annoying. Its like she has no real identity or thoughts of her own. Shes been sucking the **** of hollywood so hardcore ever since she lost weight.

This is so so so so so so so so so so fake​

Here is the statement from E!

“Kelly Osbourne is departing E!s Fashion Police to pursue other opportunities, and we would like to thank her for her many contributions to the series over the past five years, during which time the show became a hit with viewers. Fashion Police will return, as scheduled, on Friday, March 30th at 9:00 p.m. and no decisions have been made on her replacement.â€

Archived