Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly Osbourne QUITS Fashion Police

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

This whole situation is just bizarre. I've only just found out the fully story and it amazes me how the s**t can hit the fan through the most basic of actions. It's rare that you see the person who got offended being kicked out as opposed to the person who made the offensive comment. I like Giuliana's apology, though, for saying that her intent doesn't matter, the point is that people were offended either way. That's a great way of looking at it. So many people just think that by saying "I meant nothing bad by it" is all they need to say to get away with something that said that got a negative reception, to the point where they don't even need to tack on a "sorry" to it. 

We are talking about the show that has made racial, date rape and Holocaust jokes for years now. They also make sure to throw plenty of jokes directed at gays in the mix. For years, Kelly has sat there and laughed her head off at the tasteless jokes that Joan has made, at the expense of others, including many that included racist and homophobic language.

Now, she is horribly offended when a joke is made that implies that dreds smell like the person has been smoking weed, due to the fact that hippie types (of all races) are often stereotyped as pot heads. Yeah...let's be careful not to offend the hippies. 

I can't believe Kelly has stayed on that show for years and laughed and giggled away at all the horribly offensive comments, if she really and truly feels this offended at this one comment.

I don't believe her sudden moral duty declaration for a minute. 

​Very good point indeed. She genuinely seemed to believe that she could bash Guliana and not suffer any backlash for it. She's always come across as spoilt and let her parents (well, Sharon, really) defend her whenever anything goes wrong and its given her a huge entitlement complex as a result. It's funny how Sharon's now defending her saying "You can't be bought" when her and Ozzy's fame is what bought Kelly any sort of career.

Archived