💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is anybody else EXTREMELY excited for the AHS era

Dodo

Featured Posts

If she's playing a big role, we're going to be getting elusive images each week of the filming process. 

She's also going to hang out with the cast & make friends :giveup: It's such a big project. And then when October comes we will all watch it unfold :nooo: It's just too much for me to handle. Gaga killing people & stuff. 

More-From-American-Horror-Story-Freak-Shd0d488e67cbf525ecc16fc66172e427b.jpgBspKC6oIgAAZwFX.jpg:large

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

yasss .... haven't been on twettier lately everyone is :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I am honestly more excited for it than I am for LG5. I would gather she's playing a pretty big role. I'm just so excited to speculate on her character, see pics from the set, and of course watch the series. This is the most exciting thing she's done so far in her career for me and I can't wait for the wealth of gifs/inspiration for drawings that will come from this. :jonny:

And Jessica Lange needs to at least cameo. Gaga and her would be the campest duo ever.

you know all the tumblrites are gunna love her now :giveup:

there's going to be SO many gifs!  imagine if Gaga gets a "surprise b---h" meme :lolgaga:

I am honestly more excited for it than I am for LG5. I would gather she's playing a pretty big role. I'm just so excited to speculate on her character, see pics from the set, and of course watch the series. This is the most exciting thing she's done so far in her career for me and I can't wait for the wealth of gifs/inspiration for drawings that will come from this. :jonny:

And Jessica Lange needs to at least cameo. Gaga and her would be the campest duo ever.

​AN EPIC SLOW MOTION SCENE OF GAGA AND LANGE WALKING ALL SASSY SIDE BY SIDE :giveup:

Jenniferella

YES ! THe only bad thing is that, now, monsters are going to spam the AHS facebook posts with Gaga comments. It's gonna be annoying as FUKC and I'm already tired of it. I'm really exited about it though, I love the place (Hotel) and I can't wait to see Gaga's character death :popcorn:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Vernier

Weirdly, not yet. FS was an abomination and I have no faith that he'll get it back on track especially as he'll be juggling two other shows (American Crime and Scream Queens). He could barely even juggle two shows, as Glee started to get progressively worse around the time AHS started, so I wonder if the same will happen to AHS now.

Basically, I'm just afraid for Gaga starring in his messiness

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

yASSsss

The only thing I'm worried abt is that people will compare her to Jessica Lange,if she's in for the lead role and drag her for her acting skills.

Other than that,I'm sooo excited :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived