💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Europe ‘feels like Nazi Germany,’ says Madonna

Melech

Featured Posts

She's not talking about Europe though, are you guys that thick.

She's talking about the rise of worrying currents in Europe. Big difference. Read.

Comparing it to Nazi Germany is still not right. i mean whole of europe, i mean c'mon sis

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

She's talking about the rise of worrying currents in Europe. Big difference. Read.

​So she's talking about Europe..? :confused: 

buy bionic

Yous haters are all so obsessed with Madonna :spin:

Stars say stupid things just like the rest of us; immature life view to take any more notice of what a pop star is saying tbh. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

​oh you got it back :giggle:

Didymus

Comparing it to Nazi Germany is still not right. 

​Why? That was a time when the worrying currents she's talking about took over and caused destruction all over Europe. She's not talking about the current situation as Nazi Germany, she's saying that it feels like we're entering a time where the same tensions are palpable.

Or that's my interpretation in any case, but whatever she meant, making a thread about how stupid she is when she is preaching tolerance and anti-discrimination makes me wonder what kind of agenda you have.

Scarlet Witch

So in her world, leaking an album is like rape, and Europe is like Nazi Germany, so does that make Gaga stepping on her career a murder?

Supersonic

​So she's talking about Europe..? :confused: 

​I think they meant that she's not talking about Europe in general, but about how that specific party or whatevs is able to shape the cultural atmosphere in a negative way.

Also Madge: since when were the French ever nice? :madge:

Didymus

​I think they meant that she's not talking about Europe in general, but about how that specific party or whatevs is able to shape the cultural atmosphere in a negative way.

​You got it :bunny:

​Why? That was a time when the worrying currents she's talking about took over and caused destruction all over Europe. She's not talking about the current situation as Nazi Germany, she's saying that it feels like we're entering a time where the same tensions are palpable.

Or that's my interpretation in any case, but whatever she meant, making a thread about how stupid she is when she is preaching tolerance and anti-discrimination makes me wonder what kind of agenda you have.

​why are u attacking me,omg.

thats rude now. You know me and I told you my story about my families past. 

bionic

Also Madge: since when were the French ever nice?

Oh I see. 

:rip: my English comprehension. Sorry @Didymus! :hug: 

​

buy bionic

Didymus

​why are u attacking me,omg.

thats rude now. You know me and I told you my story about my families past. 

​I'm not attacking you :rip: I'm just thinking you didn't try to understand what she was saying just because you saw "Europe" and "Nazi Germany" next to each other. I don't like it when threads are made that actively distort people's messages, that's all. Madonna's message is one of peace and tolerance and now people are mocking her for something completely unnecessary.

monketsharona

Also Madge: since when were the French ever nice? :madge:

​hum nice compliment for all French people round here...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived