• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrFameKills

I like it tbh, very clear

However i feel like it's a little messy, because they're no borders

I'm just not entirely used to it yet :cool:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Don't know what say I was expecting something different, I like the colors, not sure about the thread scheme and I would have liked the avis a bit bigger.

Phoenix

damn i miss my sig tho

​He said some parts will appear but if he really removed signatures, I'm so done with this site. 

💎

​You don't have to use "Insert other media", just paste the link into the reply form. In fact, there's no more "bb code" whatever you paste will automatically embed, like pics, tweets, instagram posts etc.

​This is amazing :giveup: 

I really like it. Like most, I was confused at the appearance of the site, but I'm getting use to it. I do agree that it would be nice to have a dark line to separate between posts. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

normally i wouldnt mind since i'm fine with just text but i just got my sig made by a friend so i'm a bit disappointed :crossed: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

I hate it :emma:. But I also hated GGD 2.0 at first. I'll get used to it. Will the "what's new?" section be coming back? I don't like having to go to every section of the forum. 

EDIT: I've discovered the what's new section. 

bionic

Can someone enlighten me on the embed codes? People are using them already and I can't figure it out

For .jpg and youtube videos I mean, not emoticons

buy bionic

What about friends list? It's empty now. :(Profile "about me" section gone... everything looks weird.:duck:

FreePalestine

bionic

What about friends list? It's empty now. :(Profile "about me" section gone... everything looks weird.:duck:

​

Where are the sigs and our profiles info?

I didnt save any of those!

Did I really loose everything?

You can get your profile back (well,, you'll have to construct it again) by clicking "Edit my profile" once on your profile​, or from the dropdown menu at the top

buy bionic

​

You can get your profile back (well,, you'll have to construct it again) by clicking "Edit my profile" once on your profile​, or from the dropdown menu at the top

Did we get any warning to save gifs and pics from profile info? I was sure I read somewhere that nothing will be lost.

What about friends list?

FreePalestine

• Admin locked this topic

Archived