đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Welcome to the new Gaga Daily!

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it but there must be some sort of separation between stuff, like maybe it's too white.

​

Yeah this tbh

Its confusing, along with the sidebar on the right containing the new topics and statuses

i dislike it only because i'm not used to it. after a week i'll be used to it and in a few years when it changes again i will yet again hate it . :emma:  and then like it again 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

I miss all the buttons to insert images and stuff (not a fan of the 'insert other media' dropdown tab) and the option to default to the simple code (i.e. seeing the [*B]text[*/B]), but it seems nice. It seems to be running very fast. I like how emoticons change to their pictures when you type out their codes 

The even smaller icons :giveup:

​You don't have to use "Insert other media", just paste the link into the reply form. In fact, there's no more "bb code" whatever you paste will automatically embed, like pics, tweets, instagram posts etc.

LetsGetHigh

The mobile theme IS AMAZING. I will be waiting on the fixes this weekend for the out of place issues regarding PC if there are any. The theme overall needs getting used to, but I think after that is done with it's going to be good. Thank you so much Admin :) YAAAAAAAAAAAS THE EMOJIS NOW SHOW UP DIRECTLY :excited2: Will the others be added back as well? :air: Nevermind I see they're there :rip: 

bionic

​You don't have to use "Insert other media", just paste the link into the reply form. In fact, there's no more "bb code" whatever you paste will automatically embed, like pics, tweets, instagram posts etc.

​

is it still IMG in square brackets? I keep getting this

tumblr_n233p0EUEm1svi3flo1_500.jpg

EDIT: ill try posting just a link

tumblr_n233p0EUEm1svi3flo1_500.jpg

buy bionic

LetsGetHigh

I'll report bugs here:

1) I got a notification pop up and when I clicked on it, nothing happened

2) Whenever I open a thread, it automatically scroll to the bottom of the page

3) The quotes arent properly displayed

​I am going to have to agree with this except for number 1. Going to test the bb code thing now. http://i.imgur.com/LEkv1sR.gif

​:legend: I like it so far!

• Admin locked this topic

Archived