💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Welcome to the new Gaga Daily!

Admin

Featured Posts

Bloody

Please admin remove followers and bring back friends whereas it will end up like a popularity competition & also colour the new and hot topics in order to stand out from the white colour so we can focus better! By the way is it possible to not have our activity seen on the profile? I really like the new update btw :)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm noticing most of the old fan favorite Emoticons are gone... 

And I'm wondering, how will we embed video & instagram photos on this? Will it work? 

​None of the emoticons are actually gone, they are just temporarily not visible in the :) dropdown menu. You can still type the code to use them until it's fixed.

To embed a video or an instagram photo, simply paste the link to it into the editor, it will add automatically within a second.

wahkeenasitka

​None of the emoticons are actually gone, they are just temporarily not visible in the :) dropdown menu. You can still type the code to use them until it's fixed.

To embed a video or an instagram photo, simply paste the link to it into the editor, it will add automatically within a second.

​just gonna test that out then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_IYAvaa8cU 

Well the Instagram link worked almost instantaneously. That's cool.. Wondering if we need to use the youtube embed code to embed a video?

Azor Ahai

​just gonna test that out then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_IYAvaa8cU 

Well the Instagram link worked almost instantaneously. That's cool.. Wondering if we need to use the youtube embed code to embed a video?

​

I dont know what you did but its extremely buggy and I cant read the other part of your post

@Admin omg we can tag people, do you get a notification or is it just the normal [member=

​Yes, you are supposed to get a notification. Notifications are lagging at the moment, but will be fixed soon.

wahkeenasitka

​

I dont know what you did but its extremely buggy and I cant read the other part of your post

​I know! That's what I was trying to point out... 

also, I took a screen shot of the buggy weirdness on my computer:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Zxd4OoNhoqbjdyNEx4WmdHVTg/view?usp=sharing 

​Yes, you are supposed to get a notification. Notifications are lagging at the moment, but will be fixed soon.

​Oooh, amazing! While you are here, are the avatar sizes the same or not?

I like dancin', and ponies....

Bordeciel

I hate it tbh. It feels like a lack of life, very unpersonnal, hard to read. But maybe in two days I'll like it so who care.

Pure Adrenaline

why is everryone using gis in their avi ... admin didn;t u say it wasn't allowed .... what is happening

did u allowed it or not

cn i keep my avi

or I have to remove it .... it slays so much Qn1d3Xz.gif

+ Whwn we will be able to put on a cover photo Qn1d3Xz.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

It's okay but I will need some time to get used to it.

Don't get why the status and stuff are visible in threads? Can we have an option to hide them in threads? 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived