💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

After hearing TIHTY do you want Gaga to work with Diane Warren on LG5?

boobtank

Featured Posts

Of course, she's iconic. Did you expect them to record a disco track for a documentary movie about rape? 

this. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Absolutely. If TIHTY is already this good, then imagine material they have loads of time to work on...

This is music to me. Grown-up and mature Gaga and her vocals actually being able to shine 

​If she ruins everything she's doing rigth now with a generic pop album :giveup: 

Tropico

Why not :) I loved the production on TIHTY and the lyrics were nice to (although getting a bit repetitive)

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Jester

The things I love the most about that song are production, Gaga's voice and the feeling of the song... The lyrics are a little repetitive and I think Gaga could create this type of songs even better on her own tbh

TL;DR: I want more songs like this, but without Diane or any other songwriter

gagzus

​If she ruins everything she's doing rigth now with a generic pop album :giveup: 

​that'd actually be good though bc fun music & the GP would like the album bc generic

OT: no it sounds repetitive & boring tbh; the production just sounds like dope meets speechless with a hint of Video Games by Lana

Pain of fame1

Of course, she's iconic. Did you expect them to record a disco track for a documentary movie about rape? 

​True. I CANT at people disliking TIHTY because of its basic lyrics. Actually, RELATABLE LYRICS is what needs gaga and what needs a song to be a HIT. I do want relatability o LG5. Dont you realise ANYBODY can relate to TIHTY, while only few would relate to ARTPOP?

Archived