Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

i love this show, it is entertaining

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Thoughts on the 4th Episode ?

I loved the opening scene where they shaded Taylor :giveup:

"Can't wait to see you in person but before that I'd like to see you post this all over social media to exploit it for my own gain"

I also found the feminist part pretty funny

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

bionic

Despite my initial hatred for the show I stuck with it and I liked the most recent 2 episodes.

buy bionic

Teal Ambition

Wasn't much of a fan at first, but I decided to give it another try and I'm starting to like it a lot more now. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ugh WHEN will they kill off Abigail Breslin's annoying ass. Is it only me who find her unbearable in this show? She's so irritating and terrible :rip:

Also when will Nick J come back? The end of that episode with his character was genuinely interesting and one of the only things that brought be back the next week, but he still hasn't come back lol

yASSsss

why do i have a feeling that Zayday is the Red Devil :pumpkat:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I want Nick Jonas back on my screen tbh

Also the black cop is so annoying :rip:

i wish the show was more serious tho. like still funny but like people are dying and they barely dont even care so like i dont care either :rip: 

tbh its simply a show i watch to relax and clear my head off. still not saying im a fan. maybe it will get better.

Like for example, when chanel 5 and the twins were in the maze it could hve been suspenseful but they put some humor in it (like choose one of us blablabla) so it felt like oh okay, one of them will die and that's it. i think they should keep the comedy side, but not when someone is about to get killed, it cuts the suspence for me. idk how to explain myself sorry :rip: 

ryhanna

Like for example, when chanel 5 and the twins were in the maze it could hve been suspenseful but they put some humor in it (like choose one of us blablabla) so it felt like oh okay, one of them will die and that's it. i think they should keep the comedy side, but not when someone is about to get killed, it cuts the suspence for me. idk how to explain myself sorry :rip: 

That's the entire point of the show, though. It's not meant to be taken seriously or be emotional or suspensful lol

That's the entire point of the show, though. It's not meant to be taken seriously or be emotional or suspensful lol

Yes i know but it cuts the vibe for me :rip: It makes me not care and invest myself in the tv show since nothing is really taken seriously :ohno: 

Archived