Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

To the people complaining about the DNA thing etc : HAS THE SHOW EVER BEEN LOGICAL ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbuHassan1992

I think people took this show too seriously. It's supposed to be satire, over the top, and stupid. Have you ever watched the scream movies?

Sudarshana

Wow, surprised to see people disappointed with the finale, since it's by far the best episode of the season in my opinion. The plot is hilarious, over the top and nonsensical. It looks like most people knew Hester was the killer, but I suspected Chanel No. 5 the whole time, so to find out that it is actually her real personality and not a cover was hysterically funny. I seriously cannot stop re-watching the "toy soldiers" scene.

Maybe it is very cheap entertainment excusing its stupid plot with irony and pretty actors, but it works for me :flutter:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

I cant say that i am disapointed with finalle....its not bad but its not that good....but over all it was giod cringy season....i cant wait to see what will happen with next one......i hope old cast returns

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

EnigmaMonSTAR
18 hours ago, Sudarshana said:

I seriously cannot stop re-watching the "toy soldiers" scene.

OMG same hahaha, fave part :laughga:

bionic

Just finished the show. I'm glad I stuck with it because it got so much better after the first few episodes (I wish I could say the same for Hotel, unfortunately).

I agree w/ those saying the finale was a bit dull.

I feel the show would work better on a Netflix format where everything is released at once, so the plot twists and reveals being kinda predictable doesn't matter so much

buy bionic

AquaFire Witch

Lemme say this. The entire season ROCKED, so I am not going to let the finale ruin the entire season for me. It had it’s moments….but come on it could have been WAY better.

First of all,  barely any CHAD? But why! He was one of the comedic forces of the season. His presser about the charity thing was hilarious. His scene with Denise was blah. Should have been him with Chanel. But she was in jail so OK.

I was rooting for the Chanel’s, so I will say I am not happy that the dumb Hester ended up winning. And  I am so disappointed that Pete was in CAHOOTS with the Red Devil and almost offed Chanel. That’s my girl. Emma was just phenomenal.

I’d say Chanel, Chanel #3 and Grace were my favorite characters. Grace gets hated on but her chemistry with Chanel being polar opposites was just great! I want to see these two work together again.

Over-all I am very happy. I grew up in the 80's and 90's and Ryan always incorporating that culture into his shows just makes me so happy! They were great times. It's fun seeing what he will do with it. So no I didn't take it all that serious because the show isn't meant to be taken serious. It's a crazy escape!

Archived