Carey Nokey (Fusari) drags Gaga

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I am rob :legend: but rly, people keep blaming him... :shrug:

But I mean you can obviously see why they're blaming him... we cant prove anything 100% but it sure looks as if he's guilty  :shrug:

RainingOnMe

But I mean you can obviously see why they're blaming him... we cant prove anything 100% but it sure looks as if he's guilty  :shrug:

yeah that's what I mean, and this site is so unreliable, and they just now posted this article right after chica interviewed him? probably intentional to make him look bad. I doubt this interview even took place 

Stephen

yeah that's what I mean, and this site is so unreliable, and they just now posted this article right after chica interviewed him? probably intentional to make him look bad. I doubt this interview even took place 

true. i was talking about what was being discussed earlier in that other thread

MonsterMum

We don't really know when this interview would have taken place tho. I doubt they would check for a site like GGD to come up with a story, that's pretty paranoid.

isaacanthony

His look scares me.

Its like an old man dressed in drag. He need a reality check on his singing career...

RAMROD

She said dufferent thing with that one she did with Chica.

Double personalities, I see. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tylerjudas

Why are people acting like it's weird that he was interviewed by a random website? It's not like Rolling Stone is calling him for interviews. He obviously takes what he can get (aka ggd interview). 

JazzGa

What a sack of s--t. 

dYk8vT6.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived