Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Carey Nokey (Fusari) drags Gaga

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

No one cares. Gaga fans are so obsessed with her haters, its stupid. Ignore it.

:applause: People like the OP need to grow up and build a bridge over it. Gaga would want us to ignore her haters

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

He goes back and forth...here he wants nothing to do with her and then he mentions making a FAME PART 2? :what:

Plus, I'm sure Gaga wouldn't even RECOGNIZE him today....... :thetea:

Usually the people who are pressed about Gaga are the people she's removed form her life for a VERY good reason. 

I'm sure he's not "innocent" the way he make himself out to be. Plus, isn't he the rumored boyfriend who raped her? Like... :wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

That's why I posted it cause he's so fake.

Being all kind to Chica and then changes completely being interviewed by someone else.

To be honest I think he just needs fans and he knows he has the most potential fans in Gaga's fanbase...

MonsterMum

:applause: People like the OP need to grow up and build a bridge over it. Gaga would want us to ignore her haters

I posted it cause like 3 threads below there is an interview Chica had with him which sounded positive about her, here....not so much. Flip flopping at it's finest. 

That's why I posted it cause he's so fake.

Being all kind to Chica and then changes completely being interviewed by someone else.

What kind of double faced idiot??

FreePalestine

:wtf: The OP just posted about the other side of the story, previously posted by our mod Chica who did an amazing job interviewing Rob Fusari twice. He's not just a random hater if he's a hater at all, but it's pretty interesting to hear about early stages of Gaga's career even though it's clear that he still has some problems with her...

tylerjudas

Hahahahahahah OHHHH so now you're all hating on him when three hours ago you were loving him in the other thread? How funny.

Cody Draco

This interview is coming from an unreliable site that said Kim K has foursomes with her sisters.. :awkney:

Mess, imagine if that s-xtape leaked. :awkney:

RainingOnMe

you guys should check the site it comes from before attacking and jumping to conclusions. this site is 100% unreliable

Hahahahahahah OHHHH so now you're all hating on him when three hours ago you were loving him in the other thread? How funny.

You are sooo pathetic, do you have anything better to do than crawl in these threads and attack people for appreciating Rob? Ok keep saying he raped her, idc what you say, but seriously, stop.

Stephen

you guys should check the site it comes from before attacking and jumping to conclusions. this site is 100% unreliable

You are sooo pathetic, do you have anything better to do than crawl in these threads and attack people for appreciating Rob? Ok keep saying he raped her, idc what you say, but seriously, stop.

inb4 you're rob

Archived