💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Carey Nokey (Fusari) drags Gaga

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Whispering

Wow.

So, can we stop posting his bull**** in the News Section now, like he is some person to be trusted when it comes to discussing Gaga?

He sued her and now this. Why are these guy's interviews considered to be "News"?

Asshole!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

By the way you all were talking, I was expecting the site to be some type of poverty Angie Cheng-esque realness, but it looks like a regular site and there's their description on wiki:

The Washington Blade is a lesbian, gay, bis-xual and transgender (LGBT) newspaper in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The Blade is the oldest LGBT newspaper in the United States and second largest by circulation, behind Gay City News of New York City.[2][3] The Blade is often referred to as America's gay newspaper of record because it chronicled LGBT news locally, nationally, and internationally.[4][5][6] The New York Times said the Blade is considered "one of the most influential publications written for a gay audience."[7]

It seems like he's trying to cultivate an LGBT following, so this interview doesn't really seem dubious at all. 

Anyway, this is just disconcerting. I didn't have a good opinion of him before G's Howard Stern interview, but I still gave him the benefit of the doubt regardless of the speculation. However, this interview just completely takes away any credibility of his IMO. This is just shady. It'd be one thing to at least stick to one opinion and be a hater, but it kind of creeps me out that he gives a completely opposite vibe when talking to GGD, saying he loved her etc. 

Cody Draco

Wow.

So, can we stop posting his bull**** in the News Section now, like he is some person to be trusted when it comes to discussing Gaga?

He sued her and now this. Why are these guy's interviews considered to be "News"?

Asshole!

This is in the Gaga thoughts section though, not the News & Events. :awkney:

Whispering

This is in the Gaga thoughts section though, not the News & Events. :awkney:

I was referring to the other thread...the one in the News and Events section.

MonsterMum

Anyway, this is just disconcerting. I didn't have a good opinion of him before G's Howard Stern interview, but I still gave him the benefit of the doubt regardless of the speculation. However, this interview just completely takes away any credibility of his IMO. This is just shady. It'd be one thing to at least stick to one opinion and be a hater, but it kind of creeps me out that he gives a completely opposite vibe when talking to GGD, saying he loved her etc. 

Wouldn't it be the ultimate kick for him tho to get some Gaga fans as his fans? Where to start? At a forum dedicated to her ofc.

freebit

Wouldn't it be the ultimate kick for him tho to get some Gaga fans as his fans? Where to start? At a forum dedicated to her ofc.

Exactly. It's so creepy. 

Whispering

Yep. This guy is off, way off. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if who Gaga hinted at was indeed this creep.

He makes my skin crawl.

What a Jerk. I had a feeling something wasn't right about Fusari's interview earlier.

Wow.

Asshole!

This.

Love Trumps Hate

MonsterMum

Yep. This guy is off, way off. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if who Gaga hinted at was indeed this creep.

He makes my skin crawl.

The creepy part is that he seems to be so calculative. I mean why would you bring up Fame pt 2 even? He knows many monsters would loooovee that and will eat it from the palm of his hands  :rip:

Omegahedron

Lmao and he puts a completely different attitude on when he's being interviewed by GagaDaily (Chica)

"We could write The Fame Part 2" Right.

My thoughts exactly.

Being blatantly two-faced doesn't exactly posit you as the most trustworthy of people. :thetea:

SpaceAce

CAN PEOPLE STOP THROWING LINA'S NAME AROUND?!? THE POOR GIRL COMMITTED SUICIDE, LET HER REST IN PEACE AND STOP DEGRADING HER AND MOCKING HER DEATH.

lego

The creepy part is that he seems to be so calculative. I mean why would you bring up Fame pt 2 even? He knows many monsters would loooovee that and will eat it from the palm of his hands  :rip:

He retweeted link to this interview.

https://twitter.com/WashBlade/status/570983922546266112?s=09

​https://mobile.twitter.com/CaryNoKey

That's his twitter, Chica can confirm it.

So I guess it's real. :awkney: 

FreePalestine

Archived