Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Carey Nokey (Fusari) drags Gaga

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

From an interview posted yesterday:

BLADE: Your single is called “American Dream,†which is a rather serious song. Did you need Cary to tell that story or did she unlock some kind of artistic freedom in you?

FUSARI: [.........] I felt I wasn’t living my own dream and who I am as Cary NoKey until I was able to let Rob Fusari and even Gaga go. I still get asked questions about it and that’s fine, but that chapter of my life has ended and thank God, because it wasn’t the best chapter to be honest. It might have been one of the worst.

BLADE: Where was the dissatisfaction coming from?

FUSARI: I’m not trying to bash Gaga, but sometimes the **** you have to eat to get to a certain place is not worth it. I can’t change history but I wonder now, was it worth it? It’s not about the money. I’d give the money back in a heartbeat. It’s about integrity, about character about feeling good about yourself and being part of something. You gotta treat people fairly. You gotta look to everyone who helped you along the way. I’m not going to just kick people off the roof.

BLADE: You felt Gaga did that?

FUSARI: Absolutely

BLADE: Was there any talk of working with her on her follow-up?

FUSARI: Absolutely not. I could never have done that anyway. I could never put my creative art and soul into somebody who kicks people off the roof.

BLADE: What would you say to her if you were with her in an elevator today?

FUSARI: Get off.

Source:

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/02/26/gaga-hit-maker-drag-star/

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao and he puts a completely different attitude on when he's being interviewed by GagaDaily (Chica)

"We could write The Fame Part 2" Right.

MonsterMum

Lmao and he puts a completely different attitude on when he's being interviewed by GagaDaily (Chica)

That's why I posted it cause he's so fake.

Being all kind to Chica and then changes completely being interviewed by someone else.

Redstreak

Kick people off the roof???

Lina Morgana!!!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Gaga Ate My Ass

Washingtonblade is the site that said kim kardashian has foursomes with her sisters and the hiltons :air:

Cody Draco

FUSARI: Absolutely not. I could never have done that anyway. I could never put my creative art and soul into somebody who kicks people off the roof.

Is this confirmation that Gaga killed Lina Morgana? :udidnt:

Interlude

Inb4 Blade is Chica's real exposé  :Chica:

You gotta look to everyone who helped you along the way. I’m not going to just kick people off the roof.

Lina/ Gaga conspiracy tease

2oyZGvG.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived