💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"For every day I may seem superhuman, there are always days were I'm..

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

... just human."

The sad thing is, after all the wonderful things that already happend this year, when Gaga will make a mistake again or fails at something etc., I bet most of the GP and her fans will act ungrateful again, because they always want for Gaga to give 110% and be perfect - she's just a normal human being and people shouldn't take all her big efforts for granted. There's always so much pressure on her. 

- - -

Cherish every moment, it's precious. 

gagzus

i never act ungrateful tbh i always admire that she does it for US (her fans) and I never forget that, i stuck through all the BTW criticism & the down-right disgusting responses to ARTPOP so i ain't going nowhere 

monsterdreams

This is so true

We are truly living an amazing time being a stan right now

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Completely agree. The media WILL turn on her again, it's only a matter of time. They're so fickle that one performance can totally change how they think of her. Imagine what will happen when she gives a performance that's not up to par with her usual standard. 

We just have to be very grateful that her enormous talent is being appreciated right now. Hopefully it won't be forgotten too quickly. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived