Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cary Nokey (aka Rob Fusari) Gives An Update & A New Gaga Song

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RedHotAndBlue

Some of you are accusing Mr. Fusari of rape when there's no solid evidence whatsoever, it's pretty disgusting. Chill.  :wtf:

He's given us a brand new outtake and all you're talking about is a stale rumor that originated on Twitter.

tylerjudas

No. He did not. Do you know the whole story?

I know what Gaga has said and that's a lot more relevant than what you think you know. 

Erlenmeyer

I'd prefer no The Fame Part 2, as it's pretty obvious what happened between Rob and Gaga.

I feel bad speculating, but in the case of Lina Morgana, could something similar to what is rumored to have happened to Gaga have happened to Morgana with Fusari? I read she struggled with depression

Pure Adrenaline

Gaga didn't say any names so we can't really know. He seems very kind to me.

well she said that despite not naming any names for fans that follow would be obvious and since the beginning Rob is the only producer she had feud with from all the people we know she worked with :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Saw him open for the RPDR tour last week.. He was very flamboyant, and uh interesting? I can't exactly see him and Gaga together.

well she said that despite not naming any names for fans that follow would be obvious and since the beginning Rob is the only producer she had feud with from all the people we know she worked with :shrug:

It wasn't really a feud, it was a lawsuit that Wendy made against Rob. She asked Gaga to testify about the deal they had that they both got 50/50 funds of the money they make from Gaga's project The Fame. Rob didn't give Wendy half of the earnings, so she sued him for it. Gaga didn't need to have a feud with someone to make that person a rapist.

I know what Gaga has said and that's a lot more relevant than what you think you know. 

dont you think there's a reason behind all of things that's happening behind Gaga's back? 

Coincidence? A Plan?  You think all the fans know any better than Gaga? 

Dont judge him please.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

That is true, but it could be anyone she worked with during her early days (e.g. Rob, Space Cowboy, Martin Kierszenbaum).

Based on the information we have Rob seems to be the one who took advantage of her, but I wouldn't feel good accusing anyone. :ohno:

Well, maybe Rob is not the rapist, BUT he's the main suspect. Who else of her producers said that he 'used to date Gaga'? Only Rob. And Gaga never confirmed that yes, they were a couple. It's a one sided claim. Who was almost 20 years older than her? Rob. Who worked with Gaga when she was 19? Rob. It all points towards Rob. And Gaga never wanted to work with Rob again and never said anyhting postive about him. The only thing she repeated that was related to Rob was that 'he called me Gaga'. Nothing else. And Gaga said it's not difficult for her fans to find out who was that guy so it must be someone all fans know, not someone we never heard of. 

artRaver

We'll never know who did it or not because she'll never say who, but don't give someone the benefit of doubt.

The "nicest" seeming person can do the sh*ttiest things..  :giggle:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived