💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cary Nokey (aka Rob Fusari) Gives An Update & A New Gaga Song

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

hmmmm, I'm gonna have to watch him perform at RPDR Battle of The Seasons in two days and I still don't know what to think of him :spin:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did not rape her. People like you say it's "obvious", it wasn't him. He is kind and he once loved her, he would never have done that to her. You want to know what happened? A lawsuit happened over jurisdictions between him and Wendy.

Who is it then? Gaga said it's not that hard to figure out who it was. And she said that guy also claimed they dated. Everything points towards him

RedHotAndBlue

Is this the original instrumental or a remake? It doesn't sound like the music they made when they worked together back in the day.

can we really say with any real certainty who is was or wasn't NO

we have no idea what happened or who it happened with 

But you know what? I know that it was not Rob. It was one of her managers at Def Jam. Please feel free to leave this thread and stop blaming Rob. :)

Is this the original instrumental or a remake? It doesn't sound like the music they made when they worked together back in the day.

Original :)

Who is it then? Gaga said it's not that hard to figure out who it was. And she said that guy also claimed they dated. Everything points towards him

Nope. Remember when she said that she saw the person in a store and she froze? Hun, Gaga saw Rob so many times after they split up, it was not him. :smh: Also, Rob said they dated, because they did. There's no doubt about it, they were in love for a few years.

tylerjudas

So a "Global Moderator" on a LG forum is going to continue to give RF attention/support and continue to act like he's such a great guy even though he's raped/abused Gaga? Disgusting. 

But you know what? I know that it was not Rob. It was one of her managers at Def Jam. Please feel free to leave this thread and stop blaming Rob. :)

Original :)

okay and you know this how?

I wasn't even trying to say it was him... what I was saying is that you I'm sure youweren't there and present during this part of her life and thus have no real knowledge or information relevant to the topic....

broken drum machine could have been a hit as well as the Spin U Around...

I now understand all the Lina Morgana case study completely. I feel sorry for her and Gaga too.. Gaga let it go. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Nope. Remember when she said that she saw the person in a store and she froze? Hun, Gaga saw Rob so many times after they split up, it was not him. :smh:

You can better than 'Nope' if you claim you know what you're talking about. The arguments I had are much stronger. Relisten to her inteview with Howard Stern, it wasn't a random manager at DefJam, she never even got to work with them, it was a producer she worked with for a longer period of time. That claimed they were dating.

So a "Global Moderator" on a LG forum is going to continue to give RF attention/support and continue to act like he's such a great guy even though he's raped/abused Gaga? Disgusting.

They couldn't talk about "elephant in the room".

FreePalestine

raped/abused Gaga? Disgusting. 

No. He did not. Do you know the whole story?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Alien Tulip

No one has proof he raped her just like no one has proof Gaga has been raped at all (not saying shes lying just saying its not right to point fingers with no proof). Gaga has worked with other producers besides rob fusari from 2006-2007 when she was under Def Jam. Gaga said redone was the first to not hit on her but Rob and Gaga were in love at one point. Yes the whole story is fishy but I think its just as disgusting to call someone a rapist when there's no actual proof. It's also not right to critique Chica when all she did was give us an interview and a never before heard lady gaga instrumental that didn't make The Fame which I appreciate from her.

Archived