Cary Nokey (aka Rob Fusari) Gives An Update & A New Gaga Song

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

Thanks Chica! I like the song! :)

It's still the instrumental that she sang on and it is the same lyrics  :giggle:

his voice sounds like one of those Brazilian fans who overuse autotune and can't pronounce words right tho

Alien Tulip

What a lovely interview and the song sounds cool and coldplay esque but I would like to remind you that Gaga's version of Spin U Around was available on her myspace in summer of 2007 but unfortunately no one has it til this day except for maybe the few of her myspace fans in 2006-2007.

RainingOnMe

his voice sounds like one of those Brazilian fans who overuse autotune and can't pronounce words right tho

That's not true at all, I can understand what he's saying, and there's no autotune..

Umm I really dislike how he's referring to her as his project...

Well apparently you have no idea about how he found her then. It was a project that he and Wendy Starland set up to find the next biggest singer, so it was a project...

That's not true at all, I can understand what he's saying, and there's no autotune..

Well apparently you have no idea about how he found her then. It was a project that he and Wendy Starland set up to find the next biggest singer, so it was a project...

But he's making it seem like he created her, told her how to dress and sing, even wrote for her

I'd prefer no The Fame Part 2, as it's pretty obvious what happened between Rob and Gaga.

He did not rape her. People like you say it's "obvious", it wasn't him. He is kind and he once loved her, he would never have done that to her. You want to know what happened? A lawsuit happened over jurisdictions between him and Wendy.

RainingOnMe

'Lina was my Gaga' sounds so wrong

:toofunny:

He is saying that Lina was the first girl they found for the project..........

I would still really love to know what Gaga could have said that made him so terrified of her testifying during the court case 

He did not rape her. People like you say it's "obvious", it wasn't him. He is kind and he once loved her, he would never have done that to her. You want to know what happened? A lawsuit happened over jurisdictions between him and Wendy.

can we really say with any real certainty who is was or wasn't NO

we have no idea what happened or who it happened with 

Pure Adrenaline

isn't that the guy who raped Gaga tho :excuseme:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RainingOnMe

I would still really love to know what Gaga could have said that made him so terrified of her testifying during the court case 

wut are you talking about? It had nothing to do with testifying.. it was about him apparently not giving Wendy half of the money that they received from Gaga.

Archived