💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you believe in the trash can story?

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

I do believe in that story. It's not a secret that Gaga was very insecure person when she was younger. She talked a lot how much bullying has affected her. And it is true. Bullying does leave a scar in your heart. You always feel worthless. So yeah, I totally believe in her. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I do, private school girls can be really mean

The ones that thrown her are guys, probably the girls school students dates, or guys from boys school. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

You'll remember bad things better than good things.

It'll haunt you like it was just yesterday or just 2 hours ago.

That happens to me.

I still remember almost every word when my classmates bullied me 10 years ago.

I remember where it happened, when it happened.

I remember their faces and the way they looked at me clearly.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

I know it happens to people but I don't believe it happened to Gaga. If anything, I think she was very popular.

:wtf: So you think she lied through the whole BTW era?

Why wouldn't I? Are you saying her mother is lying too?

Like, the story's not that farfetched. If Gaga has always been this b---h who does what she wants and doesn't think twice about what people think about it, you better BELIEVE rich catholic school girls would get their boyfriends from the other school to dump the annoying short girl who thinks she's a good singer... just for fun.

Ya know... like so many of you Internet brats like to say about online jokes, "God can't you take a joke?? Don't be so sensitive. If you can't take it then just change schools. :shrug: "---- lmao like I can totally see a lot of GGD users saying that.

I personally can feel that it happend to Gaga, i can hear it in her voice when she speaks about it, it's not a fairytale.

In general, i don't think that she was a unpopular person, but i think that Gaga was a very sensitive person who noticed things while other persons with their rough behavior don't noticed what they did and what they triggered in others. Therefore Gaga has felt misunderstood in many situations.

SlaeUrAnus

What story is that?

When she was in high school.

She went to the pizzeria with some boys and another group of boys picked her up and put her in the trash can. Then the group of girls walked out at the same time. 

In my messy era.

Pain of fame1

I do.

It is very noticeable to see whether or not someone is going to cry, no matter how hard Gaga tried to disguise it. Gaga would not have made that up. 

Plus, didn't the girl who say that use to bully her? 

Archived