💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Has Z100 mentioned Gaga at all this week?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Sometimes I listen to Z100 in the morning on my way to work from 7-8. Its a very popular American radio station. I was listening this week and I found it strange that they didn't mention Gaga at all during the time frame I was listening. Gaga's performance at the Oscar's was the most talked about moment from the entire show and she is going to star in a popular TV show next season. There is a ton of buzz about her these past few days. There is this section on the radio show where they talk about trending topics and headlines and there was no mention of her! Granted they didn't talk about the Oscars at all. I don't know, its just weird. Did I just happen to miss their conversation about it? I feel like the subject of Gaga is so huge right now that they would be talking about her multiple times throughout the day especially during the prime hour of 7-8 when most people commute.

its weird.

Chromatislaps

In France they only speak about her gloves :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:

inb4 all the red cleaning gloves at supermarkets are sold out :lmao:

Katie14

Apparently they talked about her for most of Monday morning.

yes they talked about her a lot this week

i listen from my national radio.

When? How could I have missed it entirely? Does anyone remember what they said? I love hearing people talk about her on the radio.

DontDoubtDavid

Do you mean Elvis Duran. In Miami we have Y-100, which I'm guessing is the same thing. Elvis Duran talked about her twice this week!

Katie14

Do you mean Elvis Duran. In Miami we have Y-100, which I'm guessing is the same thing. Elvis Duran talked about her twice this week!

Yea. What did he say?

DontDoubtDavid

Yea. What did he say?

On Monday they played a clip of her singing at the Oscars and they all had eargasms. lol

Today they played the clip of Gaga's AHS promo and they all gagged.

Archived