Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

I think this might have been done on purpose.

Free press + takes the attention away from the horrible performance that was already done by her a week ago. 

mte, she probably saw Gaga getting praised for her Oscars performance and thought "I can't pull off those vocals... hmmm... I know, I'll set up a fall and I'll be in everyone's mouth more than she is"

:rip: :rip: :rip:

NewYorkCity

I never did ;)  I think it's too late for the song to do well even with the "fall" effect, but I hope it helps the album, even if it's initially for the wrong reasons... it's a good album, quite an improvement from her last 2!  :sweat:

I still have to listen to the album, everyone I know have told me that it is a lot better than mdna so I'll give it a try! I hope she puts it on spotify once it is released and if I really like it I might buy it :) 

mte, she probably saw Gaga getting praised for her Oscars performance and thought "I can't pull off those vocals... hmmm... I know, I'll set up a fall and I'll be in everyone's mouth more than she is"

:rip:  :rip: :rip:

Poor her. :rip:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Psychedelic

I guess I'm the only one who feels bad :awkney:

I feel bad too, not so much for the pain she must have felt when she hit the ground (anyone can get that)  but the international emabarrassment. Poor madge. 

Looking at it from the positive side, everyone will be talking about it and that might help the single and album sales. She's gonna carry on!

why would I take back a joke bc some people have no sense of humor? then joan rivers and every comedian would have to do the same for a lot of jokes they've been telling... If that had happened and I joked about it then yes would be cruel by omg guys dont be too sensitive

You claiming people have "no sense of humor" just because we don't find you saying how you wished she'd broken her neck funny? Stop.

Another joke? :)

It doesn't have to be a joke. She should be careful. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

MJHolland

Do you realize how discriminatory you're being? 

Thats like saying someone is "too black" to be a performer or "too gay". 

At some point people DO actually because too old to do certain things... (grated Madonna probably hasn't reached that stage of her like. Regardless, an 80 year old can't get up on stage and dance like a pop girl lol)

omg i actually feel so awful for her. i'm a madonna hater but like... thats just pure embarrassment. i feel awful. she looked so upset. that probably ruined it for her.

as if that single didnt flop enough now shes gotta deal w that? so sad

It's embarrassing to happen to any artist but it does happen.

Thankfully, the single hasn't flopped. It was #1 on itunes before the Brits and it's still #1 now.

Love Madonna so much so I hope she's ok.

It doesn't have to be a joke. She should be careful. 

Madonna isn't too old for this, though. She's still physically capable, she was dragged down by her dancers.

It's embarrassing to happen to any artist but it does happen.

Thankfully, the single hasn't flopped. It was #1 on itunes before the Brits and it's still #1 now.

Love Madonna so much so I hope she's ok.

#02 now, Ellie's back at #01

Archived