💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5 - October 2015)

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hauser

No Ryan? :giveup:

​Ryan will probably be filming American Crime Story during those days since both Scream Queens and AHS cast will be at the convention :giveup:

Pure Adrenaline

no gaga on the panel :fthis:

and when I thought that she would actually do promo for it WITH the rest of the cast :bye:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Teal Ambition

no gaga on the panel :fthis:

and when I thought that she would actually do promo for it WITH the rest of the cast :bye:

I thought she might be added later, but I look at the C2C tour dates, and thats why she's not going to be there :noparty: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

Hey guys!

I ran a competition for members to write a character profile for Gaga's upcoming AHS character. I'd really appreciate it if you could read through these 7 short descriptions and vote for your favourite :wao: 

Just saw an article on variety magazine saying that Freakshow is actually the most watched tv show on FX history, so for those who were saying that gaga was jumping on a sinking ship....no dahlings she's gonna break that record

Pole dancer

Hauser

Just saw an article on variety magazine saying that Freakshow is actually the most watched tv show on FX history, so for those who were saying that gaga was jumping on a sinking ship....no dahlings she's gonna break that record

​Yes my thoughts exactly! American Horror Story stays winning, there is no sinking ship. Freakshow was a story that wasn't for everyone and yes there were a couple of things that could have been kept out of the season but Im sure that Hotel will continue the streak of increasing success of the past 4 seasons.

mcphee

Fantastic news about the ratings, FX won't be dropping its biggest hit anytime soon either so its fab news for fans :flutter:

I always really liked Freakshow. I thought it was fun even though it wasn't as good as the first two seasons. I really want more info about Hotel now:giveup:

PrinceGaga

I still can't actually believe Gaga is going to be on this. This is going to be huge!!

junglejim4322

Look at this!!! https://instagram.com/p/4Ik5X_pW_y/?taken-by=americanhorrorstory (And here's a link to the whole interview : http://deadline.com/2015/06/ryan-murphy-american-horror-story-hotel-jessica-lange-leaving-1201447985/)

To resume the interview, first, Ryan said that there won't be any musical numbers.

The season is inspired by real-life events that took place in famous and known hotels in Downtown LA. 

For the first time, Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters are evil characters. Both are really excited about it because they've always been the heroes.

The season is said to be grislier and bloody, and Ryan even called it straight-up horror.

Gaga's part is bananas good.

Male characters are going to be the lead characters this year, setting a different tone to the story. That said, the female characters also play big roles (Kathy Bates running the hotel, Angela Bassett making trouble with Gaga, etc.)

I'm so excited about this!!! They also start shooting in three weeks!! :legend::legend::legend:

Edit : I didn't see they posted the news... Sorry :duck:

Archived