💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

Okay everyone.... I've never seen American Horror Story. 

Is it good? Do I need to watch the other 4 seasons before October to catch up on it when Gaga starts...??

Would you recommend I watch it? And is there a specific season that is the best one to watch?

Edit - Yay! It's on Netflix!!

You don't have to watch previous seasons, they're not connected. But I do recommend you to watch 'em, it's pretty interesting, especially season 2 :yes:

Season 2 is the best, definitely the darkest. I love all four but Freakshow is the weakest (even though the first half was incredible). I'd definitely recommend you check out all four seasons!

Great minds think alike :usrs:

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to watch previous seasons, they're not connected. But I do recommend you to watch 'em, it's pretty interesting, especially season 2 :yes:

:legend:

liquidsunshine

Season 2 is the best, definitely the darkest. I love all four but Freakshow is the weakest (even though the first half was incredible). I'd definitely recommend you check out all four seasons!

I agree Season 2 is the best. Only watched the first few episodes of Freakshow but it's even worse than Coven? Oh my, how's that even possible? They seriously need to focus on the script and don't let Gaga's image tainted along with the show.

wahkeenasitka

Sweet... Which season is Freakshow? 

No, they normally have most of the same cast members but a completely different story, setting, characters etc.

But if you're interested, watch the second season (which IMO is the best) just to get a taste of the show.

thanks!! :Hug:

Lucifer

Okay everyone.... I've never seen American Horror Story. 

Is it good? Do I need to watch the other 4 seasons before October to catch up on it when Gaga starts...??

Would you recommend I watch it? And is there a specific season that is the best one to watch?

Edit - Yay! It's on Netflix!!

It's a bit messy, but it's one of my favorite shows.

I have and will continue to recommend it. I personally prefer season 2.

Haroon

Just when you thought Gaga's acting career was over (or only going to stick to small roles)

N3fofZP.gif

x36jCG9.gif

We aren't ready for the Gaga gifs that will be coming for months on end :giveup: I've never looked so forward to autumn in my life :cry:

wahkeenasitka

Do you guys think Gaga's character will only be on for one season... Like maybe she plays the lead evil villain of season 5...? And perhaps she gets killed at the end of the season?

So does it mean I have to watch the first four seasons so that I can understand AHS???

No, but it would help your understanding of the kind of role Gaga is likely to play. They are all separate stories so it really doesn't matter much. You have until October though anyway.

CherryPi3

I don't remember any major 'connection' besides Season 2 and Season 4, Sister Mary Eunice to be exact.

That and the fact that the guy that cut off Elsa's legs happened to be

Dr. Arden aka, the Nazi in season 2

:giveup:

high heeled fem

Hehsjjsjjshshshhdhhshhs :giveup:

Gaga and AHS!! My life is complete. :nooo:

6VQ0Hu3.gif

IS THIS REAL LIFE LAMON?

:giveup:

OMG IS THIS REAL LIFE!!!!!!! OMG 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived