💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

I think a Stevie Nicks type of thing like in Coven would be cool.  I wasn't going to watch it again after this last season, but I will now, even if I like it or not.  :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

um, because it's an anthology series so there's no harm using the same actors to play new characters??

The ratings for AHS have been consistent and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. not with Gaga finally starring in a show that is very close to her aesthetic.

People have been calling for Ryan to put Gaga on AHS since Coven, and now that he's finally doing so, people will watch.

edit: besides it's not the first time we know Gaga. She's not going to do a show just because it's going to be popular. Look at Machete Kills. 

Don't feed the troll  :hug:

ARTPOPNick

when will those complaining people leave this fanbase... I know everyone has the right to share their opinion, but you should just be very happy... If you like the show or not, this fits with her image AND she wants to do it I suppose... 

Don't feed the troll  :hug:

yeahh indeed :hug:

doubt that. why would she wanna be in a show like that on an open chanel and hasnt even been close to getting an award? after performing at the oscars? that show sucks. she should just join teen wolf then lol 

if its a guest appearance like she did in gossip girl then I'd be fine, but a lead role? at least join a REAL show

that show is a joke for 13 year olds

I was hoping she was gonna stay away from pleasing her younger fan base for a little bit now and move on to her real talents 

AHS has been a staple in TV for several years now and has been applauded for its innovating concept and plot lines. FX is not an open channel, it's premium cable. And for your information, in 2012 AHS had been nominated for 17 Emmy nominations, the most for a single show, tied with Mad Men. It has been nominated for 50 Emmys and won 8, inlcuding two for Jessica Lange and one for Kathy Bates. So sit the f*ck back down.

who will love me when the night is over

Nervous Unicorn

This is making me so happy. She'll kill it. 

does this mean we might get a s-x scene with her or will she have a no s-x scene clause in her contract?

Daenerys

OMG this is great news!!

I'm getting that Bates Motel tease from this!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

WHAT. I need to get into this show NOW. She looks amazing, giving me TFM teas :giveup:

You don't have to watch the previous seasons, they're not connected to each other. But season 1 and season 2 are really really good.  :yes:

WHAT. I need to get into this show NOW. She looks amazing, giving me TFM teas :giveup:

GURL U MISSING OUT. START WITH SEASON 2.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived