Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

Not my dream literally coming true! My favourite TV show with a leading role performed by my favourite singer! Wow! 

In general filming begins in June and they re-newed the show once again for another 13 episodes. I think she will release new music right after the finale. Didn't RedOne say they were taking 2015 to record new music?

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga4Lady_Gaga

These last few weeks have been AMAZING for Gaga and Little Monsters!! So much happiness and Gaga-goodness!! :party:

yASSsss

Ew worst career move ever. Even worse than ARTPOP. AHS is done they've been repeating the same characters since season 2

Ew,back off.

u're ruining the fun here..let us celebrate :later:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Whispering

WHAT?!! So happy for her!

I hate scary movies and TV shows ....I never watch them, but I'm going to have to at least try with this one now.

How scary is it?

THIS IS MY F*CKING LIFE OH MY GAHD HOLY F*CKING SH*T LADY GAGA AND AHS MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS I'M SCRATCHING MY EYEBALLS OUT YAAAASSSSSSSSSSS ASDFGHJKL

Taylor Monster

Ofcourse everyone at IGN is hating it. This might be a hit with the gays but there's obvious uncertainty with some people. Considering this is her first major role besides machete which was 30 sec of screen time

but that video was the very definition of cringeworthy

Gurl are kidding me???

AHS has received critical acclaim all over the world. The Kardashians is a ****ing laughing stock, nobody takes them seriously. How can you even compare both shows???

Take a seat and educate yourself!!!

critical acclaim? lol I watched the whole season with the witches and it was so bad! I felt embarrassed for Stevie Nicks. I mean its an ok show, for kids and early teens, but it's not a real show... all their golden globes nomnations were for best acting only and for Jessica Lang... how many emmys? zero

"critical acclaim" all over the world is at least breaking bad... no one over 18 cares that much about AHS seriously

also, "educating myself" on AHS is not even a thing.... if anything Id be doing the opposite... 

I AM READY! 2015 so far has been the year of Gaga! I hope this goes well! She would do great as a waitress, a rich lady who's staying there, the cook maybe? I'm here for it whatever it is.

NewYorkCity

It's not a show people talk about anymore and it's not critically acclaimed. If she wanted to do a short tv show that has limited amount of episodes she should have done True Detective on HBO. As if HBO would hire Lady Gaga though :lmao:

stop being annoying. The show is amazing, everyone here is excited and it is an amazing carreer move. So deal with it or leave :bye:

Lady Palutena

I really don't like that show but I'm glad she's got an opportunity to show off her acting skills.

No album until 2016, Monsters :fan:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

artpopmess

stop being annoying. The show is amazing, everyone here is excited and it is an amazing carreer move. So deal with it or leave :bye:

Since everyone is excited dont reply to me and share your excitement 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived