💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was G.U.Y. meant to flop? Was it a genuine flop or a bad luck?

Hope

Featured Posts

The beautifulest G.U.Y. , ha beautiful mv, ha generic structure that could easily attract lessors. Why it didn't reach a certain point of being a moderate hit?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

genuine flop chantause.

It went to #1 for 10 weeks in my heart.

:heart:

only 10? fake stan 

#bye #deleteurselffat #returnurstancard 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Tove Lo

It was going to happen either way, no matter what song were to become the next single. The long blackout was the cause of it.

hop on that **** like a maniac

KingOfSpain

What? G.U.Y. was the smash hit anthem of 2014 in 40 countries and hit the top 10 in other 50!

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

G.U.Y couldn't work to that time

- Gagas image was cracked

- ARTPOP disappointed in critics and in sales

- era chaotic, DWYW  chance not used and because of that radios were uninterested

- song catchy, but nothing special

- people heard that sound 100 times of Gaga

- very gay and in connection with Gaga's gay image, it gived the song rest

G.U.Y would work during The Fame era, to the time it would have been sounded freshly. Freshly like Gagas sound and her image. 

No, of course it wasn't meant to flop. But neither was it just bad luck. It was shut out by the radio cartel, and unsupported by her label. The question is, why? I'm not sure.

Anyway, it makes me want her to get off Interscope as soon as she can. And of course it's just one more reason to break up radio station ownership.

so much potential this album had, single wise. 

also, the blackout was pretty obvious. she even didn't connect with her fans, it upset me. but I'm glad she rose from the ashes with her artistic vision, and I think that's what she wanted. It's a shame no one got to see the amazing camp the G.U.Y. vid was :giveup:

Archived