đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga faves a Tweet about Madonna's "plan"

Jester

Featured Posts

She probably unfavorited because she realised the tweet was about "the plan" part. I think she only meant to highlight how Madge is apparently over the feud.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something is brewing  :excited2:

Nothing is brewing.

Gaga would never collaborate with Madonna while Madonna still goes around saying Gaga "completely ripped her off". Gaga has pride and selfrespect. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

monketsharona

Glad she unfaved it. Don't give it the attention it wants to sell its album. 

how do you know ? I mean you don't know what happens 'behind the scene'... Maybe Madonna has called Gaga...

Unfaved what??

It's still there for me and I have reloaded 5 times to see if it is actualled unfaved.

Here screencap I've taken

2015_02_25_22_59_32_deco.jpg

That's weird

Morphine Prince

how do you know ? I mean you don't know what happens 'behind the scene'... Maybe Madonna has called Gaga...

I highly doubt it tbh. We'll see. 

SlaeUrAnus

Nothing is brewing.

Gaga would never collaborate with Madonna while Madonna still goes around saying Gaga "completely ripped her off". Gaga has pride and selfrespect. 

We do not know that. 

In my messy era.

I know when it's coming! NEW EXCLUSIVE NEWS!!!!

*2040*

:lolgaga: 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Supersonic

Can we all just stop doing that? It gets boring. Who cares if Madonna likes Gaga or not? Whether there was a feud or not? It's none of our business anyway. There are people getting killed in Syria. Y'all get so aggrevated over petty things

Archived