💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are all the harsh things Madonna has said to Gaga (& LM) ?

The Master

Featured Posts

Didymus

She has done nothing but praise her talent :emma:

ànd the reductive comment + MDNA performance. That's all tbh, but you won't win, she praised her more than insult her, even in the same reductive interview ("I don't feel like she's copying me.")

Rat Boy

Little Monsters are not #LivingForLove today.

Most of them completely disregarded the countless compliments M has given Gaga. Yes Madonna can come off as b---h put that's just the manner in which she expresses herself. Most times she doesn't want to hurt people's feelings but her tone and choice of words cause people to not see that.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

The Master

Most of them completely disregarded the countless compliments M has given Gaga. Yes Madonna can come off as b---h put that's just the manner in which she expresses herself. Most times she doesn't want to hurt people's feelings but her tone and choice of words cause people to not see that.

I am just curious.  :reductive:

NewYorkCity

ànd the reductive comment + MDNA performance. That's all tbh, but you won't win, she praised her more than insult her, even in the same reductive interview ("I don't feel like she's copying me.")

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And I'm going to stop because there a limit of emoticons.

"I don't feel like she's copying me", yet she calls it reductive, yet you can go to another interview released today where she says "she ballanty ripped of my song". 

Are you blind?

And you talk about the MDNA performance as if it was something not important, she went on a WW tour doing that, going after Gaga and her fans.

She said lady who on the premier of her movie.

She called her work reductive (coming from a person who has stealed tons of songs, yes, stealed... not with the same chord progression.).

Go to madonnanation and see what is not #LivingForLove.

I don't give a **** about all this anymore, but I won't allow Madonna fans making us look like we are crazy like: oh she didn't do anything, just a couple of funny comments but you know she is Madonna, she is like that, you have to understand her... blah blah BLAH.

She knew perfectly what she was doing. Support her all you want but don't try to make her look good. It has been 4 ****ing years and she's still talking about this. And please don't come to me with: the interview asked... she can answer in a lot of ways. You want to support someone? Support them. That's it. Don't say "she ripped off my song" (which btw, was a rip off of respect yourself lol).

Hola Soraya

Time to put the kettle on. Would anyone care for some :tea: ?

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Didymus

"I don't feel like she's copying me", yet she calls it reductive, yet you can go to another interview released today where she says "she ballanty ripped of my song". 

Are you blind?

And you talk about the MDNA performance as if it was something not important, she went on a WW tour doing that.

She called her work reductive (coming from a person who has stealed tons of songs, yes, stealed... not with the same chord progression.).

She called that song reductive. Not her entire career/persona.

I'm not defending her, I'm just saying: if you wanna prove Madonna did all these horrible things to her you're gonna lose because the opposing party can show like 6 different interviews where she says Gaga is an amazingly talented singer/songwriter :emma:

One song (that was already called an Express Yourself copy by EVERYONE but Gaga fans months before Madonna said it) doesn't weigh up to that.

monketsharona

ànd the reductive comment + MDNA performance. That's all tbh, but you won't win, she praised her more than insult her

This. That's not because Madonna didn't liked the fact BTW was sounding like EY that she hates everything about her.

The proof she has praised her in Rolling Stone interview. Honestly people don't be surprise the day when Madonna and Gaga will collab or singing together. It's so expectable...

Psychedelic

This!

Bordeciel

I don't give a **** about all this anymore, but I won't allow Madonna fans making us look like we are crazy like: oh she didn't do anything, just a couple of funny comments but you know she is Madonna, she is like that, you have to understand her... blah blah BLAH.

She knew perfectly what she was doing. Support her all you want but don't try to make her look good. It has been 4 ****ing years and she's still talking about this. And please don't come to me with: the interview asked... she can answer in a lot of ways. You want to support someone? Support them. That's it. Don't say "she ripped off my song" (which btw, was a rip off of respect yourself lol).

:thetea:

Bellatrix

Are you blind?

And you talk about the MDNA performance as if it was something not important, she went on a WW tour doing that, going after Gaga and her fans.

Go to madonnanation and see what is not #LivingForLove.

:awkney:

This is like the first time in three years she has said anything, just because she got the question... It's the Gaga fans who have issues letting it go tbh.

This and

This

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

born this way sounds like ey and madonna didnt like that 

she was rude to gaga on her tour and that reductive comment wasnt nice

+ that imitation is the highest form of flattery thing wasnt cool

thats  it tumblr_m7wvni77EY1r17mw1.gif

dont know what happened in the background 

Archived